Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April's TV Guide Interview

Well who didn't stress out over the judge's telling them something is wrong with them?

Not to mention, of course she's stressed. All of them are stressed. But it appeared that she wasn't 'crying her eyes out' but more 'im worried' stress and -duh- it's a competition so there is going to be a lot of that The only time I've seen her cry on the show was because she was scared they were going to vote her off.

And who wouldn't cry?

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    I think we're going to have to shake hands and disagree on this one.
    Of course they're all stressed. But the other girls' comments indicated that April was the most likely to analyze every comment to death. Hence, my look of disbelief when April said she rolls with the punches.

She was an over-analyzer. However, she did almost always take fabulous pictures. I say "almost" because of the "Cristina Aguilera" picture, that one was weird! I like her though. She is very pretty and looked like she had the best body.

What Christina Aguilera picture?

i think citizen chaos is talking abotu the celeb pic with april trying to be catherine zeta jones- i think they made it too dark- cause on the show she looked a lot prettier during that shoot

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    i think citizen chaos is talking abotu the celeb pic with april trying to be catherine zeta jones- i think they made it too dark- cause on the show she looked a lot prettier during that shoot
    Oh, I thought she was talking about the Solstice shoot. Didn't some people compare that one with Christina?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar
    This season sucks to me. I'm still so DESVATATED because my April got eliminated. I mean, what's up with that????? So what if she was being so technical and mechanical? Did she does a good job for the "lesbians/nude" pix? Tyra said she was sexy and stuff and then told her that she was being too technical and mechanical and all and they were afraid that they would see more of that in her. That WAS NOT a reason to get eliminated. I'm so down now. I don't even wanna watch the show anymore. Last season was good. I loved them both. For this season, I think none of them deserve to be America's next top model.
    Yoanna: ugly face with damn high cheek bones and gosh, her personality makes me SICK. Sick I tell ya.
    Mercedes: I like her, but she doesn't look like a model to me.
    Shandi: cheating bitch and gosh, put on some fat otherwise she'd get blown away when the wind comes.

oh miss griss- your avatar! yoanna looks like the joker from batman in the pic on the left! but great photoshopping though, looks awesome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12