Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Next Week (3/23) Final Shot Preview - From Video Preview

They all look beautiful.. they have come so far.
    I think I like Shandi's and Yoanna's the best though.
    The one of Mercedes isn't my favorite of her but the final photos could be a lot different..
    Best of luck to them all!
    Now watching:
    beauty and the geek
    dancing with the stars
    Looking forward to:
    the cut
    "men, chocolate, and coffee are all better rich.."

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    okay to follow that up... I dont really SEE It happening.... but it was just a thought I wouldn't be shocked to at least see mercedes slipping into the top two... would make it exciting
    LOl this will make me go crazy. Mercedes is the weakest one, even weaker than April
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Judging from the screencaps, I'm not liking Mercedes's hair, lol. It does look a bit Bride of Frankenstein-ish.

i hate shandi's pic!!!! what it reminds me of is... Pink in the "Lady Marmalade" Music Video, all she's missing is a nose ring and she would look just ass skanky as pink did dressed up as a hooker in the video

and one more think, i love mercedes dont get me wrong but in that picture she reminds me of an egyptian buckwheat with that hair. it also kind of reminds me of giselles snake picture from the first season when she had all that gold makeup over her body

Quote Originally Posted by russocr88
    and one more think, i love mercedes dont get me wrong but in that picture she reminds me of an egyptian buckwheat with that hair. it also kind of reminds me of giselles snake picture from the first season when she had all that gold makeup over her body
    Ooh. I like the look they've got going on Mercedes. I'm guessing it's going to be amazing in a photograph.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

russocr88, your avatar FREAKED ME OUT! lol I'm tired and about fell out of my seat when I saw evil shandi blink at me! TOO FUNNY!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

interesting video caps from the preview, thanks for posting

FORT Newbie
    I love Mercedes' costume, she looks like a princess. Yoanna looks great as well ... she's the only one that could pull off something so abstract.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    russocr88, your avatar FREAKED ME OUT! lol I'm tired and about fell out of my seat when I saw evil shandi blink at me! TOO FUNNY!

Its ZOMBIE Shandi!!
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456