Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Next Week (3/23) Final Shot Preview - From Video Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Ok, I give up. My opinion will never be the same as anyone else's concerning Shandi.

I'm like, the only one who likes Shandi's picture and theme XD
    I like it... and I'm definitley not a Shandi fan. I think the mod look works for her. She kind of had it going on in the Eve shot too. The big false eyelashes...

I love Shandi's pic
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I like it... and I'm definitley not a Shandi fan. I think the mod look works for her. She kind of had it going on in the Eve shot too. The big false eyelashes...
    I think it's a good look for her, too. I love mod and Shandi fits. (Though I personally don't like the big false eyelashes on Shandi. I think her eyes are too small for them.) The problem is: I see the look itself but not her behind it, if that makes any sense. She doesn't seem to be communicating much in the face, except maybe... pain?

I have seen only two looks from Shandi that I have liked: cool laziness in the Solstice shoot and fire in Laundry. Her expressions in the other photos haven't struck me as anything special, even if she does look pretty and thin in most every picture.

In my opinion, both Mercedes and Yoanna easily emote beauty in photographs. Shandi has a gift, but still needs refining.

I agree with a lot of you that Yoanna looks the best in these three photos. Shandi looks kind of depressed (maybe because she cheated) and Mercedes looks like she's just been electrocuted! No, I love Mercedes! I can't wait until Tuesday! I just am in so much anticipation!

FORT Regular
    I love Shandi's "look"...in fact I like them all...especially Mercedes....it makes her look more high fashion and I think now I can see she really has a good shot at this....we'll just have to wait and see the final pics....we're making too much judgement from just these screenshots.

hehe, i like shandi too in this shot. i think it is funny that a lot of the april fans like shandi in this pic but no one else seems too... usually it is the other way around.

craaaaaaaazy.

I think they all look really great, too.

I can't wait to see the pictures from the actual photo shoots.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

i'm an april fan, i don't like the shandi pic- i like mercedes and yoanna's looks

Quote Originally Posted by starrylea
    hehe, i like shandi too in this shot. i think it is funny that a lot of the april fans like shandi in this pic but no one else seems too... usually it is the other way around.

craaaaaaaazy.
    Maybe it's because April endorced Shandi in that interview.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Yoanna looks gorgeous in that helmet! Shandi looks intriguing and beautiful in that screenshot. I think she can do beauty shots as well as Yoanna. As for Mercedes, I don't like it. The hair is horrible. It might be better on the show.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast