Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Next Week (3/23) Final Shot Preview - From Video Preview

Wow, I think they all look great in these little teaser things, I do however, think that Shandi's is the least "interesting" look... She looks like queen of the roller disco, which is all pretty and fine, but not nearly as BAM as the others... (okay, I have no idea what BAM means, but I can't really describe what I am thinking) I think that Yoanna looks AMAZING, this could turn out to be my favorite picture of her yet, the all black futuristic robo-cop thing is awesome... although now that i look at it more, with the pea coat, maybe these are all going to turn out to be 70s type things, and that thing on her head is like the thing that women have in salons to heat their hair? lol Okay, I have never really been around one of those, so maybe I'm way off base... Mercedes looks great, that look really works for her, something about it reminds me of a mystical magic evil queen or something... It looks like she could be in an episode of charmed! lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Not great images (Mercedes is too far away to really get a good look), but all I see in Shandi's photo is this kind of empty, vacant look. I don't see intensity - I see boredom/ennui/nothing. Expressionless, IMO.

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Looking at all three pictures gives me no clue what this shoot was about. They look like they're dressed for three entirely different parties, so to speak.

Can you scratch my back? booboo420's Avatar

Help Frosty

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    Hey Jaded,

Can you help Frosty convert the VHS into a MPEG or something, so perhaps we can all view the interview with Ryan Seacrest?

I really like Yohanna's pic the best. It's powerful, yet she looks pretty.

I've decided I don't like Shandi's face in her picture. It looks extremely boring, like a pouting kid or something and has pretty much no intensity.

These are not the final shots just screen shots. I am sure they will all be amazing. I personally don't like Mercedes hair it kinda looks bride-of-frankinstien-ish to me here. But in the final shot it could be great.
    Last edited by socalqt; 03-19-2004 at 06:02 PM.
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Quote Originally Posted by socalqt
    ....I personally don't like Mercedes hair it kinda looks bide-of-frankinstien-ish to me here. But in the final shot it could be great.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I really like Yohanna's pic the best. It's powerful, yet she looks pretty.
    Wow eldee, you have called her Joanna, Yohanna, just about everything BUT Yoanna! lol Why don't you just give up and call her Tom or something?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Ok, I give up. My opinion will never be the same as anyone else's concerning Shandi.

I'm like, the only one who likes Shandi's picture and theme XD

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast