Thread: UPN website for ANTM

UPN website for ANTM

Last season, someone was able to find hidden pictures on the site that showed different girls in the Baby Phat show. You could point to a picture, read its address which included something like picture1, then change the number to find other pictures on the site. The idea was that the people doing the website were given a bunch of pictures, but not told until after the episode aired which ones to plug in. Meanwhile, the extras were floating on the server waiting to be discovered.

This time, I can't seem to find any, but I have so many problems with their site nowdays, it doesn't like to load entirely and likes to crash on me.

Has anyone else tried this for ANTM2, or can someone else give it a go?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Hmm... fredlun I think it was found those Eve wallpapers they deleted.

I only stumbled over these "deleted" eve wallpapers (they never did delete them, they only changed the index page, now you get to read the lyrics to Tyra's tune), because I had posted the link to Shandi's eve on another forum. When I saw that the pic still was working I understood that the index page was changed, but that the "contents" still were there.

Shandi's eve pic:

http://wwwimage.upn.com/shows/top_mo...s/sha_1600.jpg

To see other contestants' eve shots, plug their 3 first letters in the first name into the url above, for instance xiomara would be xio_1600.jpg

the "1600" in the url is for the image width (pixels), if you want smaller put in 1280, 1024, 800 or 640.

Other than that I can't help you. As far as I can tell, trying to extract more stuff from this site isn't possible (I am no hacker!). Trying to navigate through the index pages you're encountered with a mesage like this: "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /shows/top_model2/images/wallpapers/ on this server.

I really thought they eventually would put up some more wallpapers (Shandi's clockworkish laundry I'd really like to have as a big pic).
    Last edited by fredlun; 03-18-2004 at 06:42 PM.

Yeah, there is sometimes problems with the flash part. then othertimes the pictures may be wierd and have green twists in them.
    I also want hidden or unlinked photos

Quote Originally Posted by fredlun
    I really thought they eventually would put up some more wallpapers (Shandi's clockworkish laundry I'd really like to have as a big pic).
    I know how that's possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I know how that's possible...
    I guess you're talking about knowing someone with access to these bigger pics, like someone with a "press pass". I don't think they would provide me with those pics, but if they would I wouldn't complain. Shame on UPN! for these ultrasmall pics! UPN are to blame for the lack of publicly available pics of Elyse. Shame on UPN!

Thanks, Fredlun - at least you found those wallpapers. Last year they were a lot more careless. I'm no hacker, and last season I was able to snoop around, so it must have been ridiculously easy.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob