View Poll Results: Who will be America's Next Top Model?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mercedes

15 18.07%
  • Shandi

44 53.01%
  • Yoanna

24 28.92%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be America's Next Top Model?

Kao
    I will laugh my behind off if it's Mercedes, because she is truly the underdog in this competition. As for her full face, Alex Wek has big cheeks just like her and she models at all the shows.

I voted for Mercedes - who knows, JD loves her, maybe she has a shot.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Okay, I said Shandi!! I thought at the end it would be between Shandi and April and then it would be a showdown, but now since April's gone, I say Shandi. Plus, Shandi's my favorite!! Go Shandi!!

FORT Fogey
    GO SHANDI, but i would be happy if any of those three girls win
    but i'm just slighty in favor of SHANDI...

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    I think Mercedes will win, and I've said so since episode one, but that won't keep me from rooting for Yoanna. Yoanna will be absolutely crushed if she doesn't win.

Not Shandi. The produces are pimping Shandi out so hard as the Cinderella it's not even funny.

FORT Newbie
    I voted for Shandi. She is my princess.

I voted for Shandi, because that's what my logic says will happen.

But there's this little intuition thing in my that keeps whispering that Mercedes is going to pull an upset. Guess will see if I have any intuitive abilities.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I really hope Shandi doesn't win. I've explained my reasons in various other threads. If she does, I'll be quite disappointed. Not really liking Mercedes' look, although she did photograph beautifully in the last black/white photo. I've commented on Yoanna's cartoonish features, but out of the remaining three, I'd have to say I'm hoping she wins. She was breathtakingly beautiful in that photo with Shandi.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisNerdyGuy
    Anywho, I feel very- strange about who'll win. Obviously, I'm torn between Yoanna and Shandi, but I won't be surprised at. all. if Mercedes was the one to take home the prize. A lot of us, myself included, underestimate her- but besides the Lupus and how she looks somewhat 'commercial'- I think she could be fully capable of winning.
    Yes, that. Exactly. I don't think anyone has it in the bag at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by MarksLove
    Sephora already has a model with Yoanna's face (see last catalog - not Yoanna but might as well be) ...
    Actually, I don't think even Sephora knows the winner. (At least that was how it worked last year with Revlon.) I think only the judges, the two final girls, and the some people in the crew have this information.

One thing about Mercedes and her lupus. I don't know if the judges will factor it in, but I don't see how they can NOT do it.

If they need to select someone who can actually fulfill the purpose of the show which is to have someone who (baring unforseen circumstances) can go out and have a successful career and somehow represent the "top model" name and have some longevity as a model, they'd be taking a big chance to go with her.

Lupus is so unpredictable, and aside from the stamina factor and some of the problems that have been mentioned like medications making her hair fall out, there's also the fact that people with lupus sometimes have to take steroids which totally changes a person's appearance and makes their face get all swollen looking, etc.

There's nothing that I would like more than to see Mercedes succeed, and I think she will have a successful career, but if they really understand the disease, I don't see them picking her as the winner. But I could be wrong.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.