View Poll Results: Who will be America's Next Top Model?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mercedes

15 18.07%
  • Shandi

44 53.01%
  • Yoanna

24 28.92%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be America's Next Top Model?

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    They don't have April on there so I guess it's Shandi

during last season, i could have accepted the fact if any of the finalist won. this season, i really don't want shandi to win. guys should be drooling over a top model. although kate moss is skin and bones, at least she's hot. shandi doesn't do it for me at all.

FORT Fogey
    I'd love to see Mercedes win but Im thinking it will be Yoanna. I think any of the girls deserve it though so I will be happy for whoever it is.

It will be Shandi, and not because of the "cinderella story", all the guest judges who have never seen Shandi prior to her transformation, love her, she simply is the best model, she has the body, she connects with the camera, her pictures are always the best, she's consistent, she's edgy, she's willowy, how can she not win.

I'm still a little miffed that April didn't make it.

My favorite to win is Mercedes but, c'mon, who are we fooling??? Shandi is going to win since she's the favorite of the judges. Shandi looks so "typical" and she doesn't stand out in my opinion.:phhht

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    ..... Shandi looks so "typical" and she doesn't stand out in my opinion.:phhht
    I think that she is ordinary but, I wonder if that might not be a plus when you want the viewers/buyers to focus more on your clothes than the model.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I think that she is ordinary but, I wonder if that might not be a plus when you want the viewers/buyers to focus more on your clothes than the model.
    In my opinion, she doesn't even make the clothes stand out. Everything just looks washed out blah on her. The only time she looked like anything of substance was when she was wearing the Clockwork Orange-type outfit for one of the photo shoots. Most of anyone can pull that look off. :rolleyes

Maybe in that outfit she could serve milk at that milk bar.

I don't think she's it either but, I was trying to figure out what might be good about her. Personally, I would perfer any of the remaining girls to her. I think that her face is very washed out and void of expression. Maybe it's her bone structure or something.

The preview did say anything like they did last year. Like "You think you know who is going to win..." and they also said something about how the girl you think will win, but she won't.
    And i know this that most people thought Elyse was going to win

I think that TV show producers are very manipulative and might be using reversed psychology, but I could be wrong.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    this is a tough one! each of the final 3 have very different strengths.

Taking April into consideration also, i thought she photographed extremely well, and had a great body, but had the most mainstream sense of style of the final 4, and this combined with her "mechanical" side was her downfall.

Mercedes: obviously has the strongest personality, but is lacking in versatility. The judges seem to feel she is the "sexiest."

my thoughts on mercedes: i honestly think the commercial/high fashion argument is kind of bs. Of course she looks like she shops at the gap. What average american can afford to shop exclusively at barney's and the like?
    She could learn the high fashion thing. i agree with Janice D, i'd love to see her on the pages of vogue, jane, etc.

Yoanna: beautiful face, poses/photographs strongly, REALLY wants to be a part of this world. Not sexy, body issues (well, body issues for a model).

my thoughts on yoanna. In the "eat, drink, sleep and breathe fashion category," she wins hands down, plus she really wants this. That attitude might be enough to capture the prize (Wasn't one of the reasons Adrianne won last year because her drive outweighed her flaws?)

Shandi: very passive personality. most high fashion of the 3. I think her real strength is that all of the guest fashion insiders see the most potential in her.

thoughts on shandi: i like that she's awkward and that her beauty is subtle, it makes her edgy. She definitely keeps hitting the ball out of the park and when she dials it in, she isn't trying, she's just doing it. that's her real strength. i don't know if she wants it enough though.

i can't pick it! i like them all, would be thrilled to see any of them win. I do think that Shandi will make top 2 though.