Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ANTM2, Ep. 9 Recap: Me So Horny, Milan You Long Time

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    SFG

Excellent recap and hands down the best title in all of recapdom.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Pure genius... I love it. I can't help but laugh the whole time... I'm looking forward to your next (and last ) recap!
    Living in a Blue World....
    I wanted Troy to win on the Apprentice... and not just because I live in Idaho!! John Peter Lewis on the other hand...

just bored and noticed something on this episode. They were talking about how April was taking control. I kind of noticed that about Yoanna. It seemed Shandi was in a different state of mind, of course, and Mercedes was uncomfortable. Which meant she wanted to get it over with fast and as many great photos as possible.
    So i am wondering if Yoanna was doing the same kind of thing and they didn't notice it or what

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    just bored and noticed something on this episode. They were talking about how April was taking control. I kind of noticed that about Yoanna. It seemed Shandi was in a different state of mind, of course, and Mercedes was uncomfortable. Which meant she wanted to get it over with fast and as many great photos as possible.
    So i am wondering if Yoanna was doing the same kind of thing and they didn't notice it or what
    I thought the same thing when I was watching this ep. They kick April off for being too controlling, but they praise Yoanna for knowing how to hide her flaws... Didn't seem like much of a difference to me. It seemed to me that the judges wanted certain people to go on and made excuses to kick other people off.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Yoanna was taking their directions and positioning herself to make her body look better. She wasn't telling Shandi what poses they should do. I do think think that they were making an excuse to vote off April. Models should be able to follow the photographers direction while still knowing and doing positions, that coinside with the photographers direction, that would make themselves look good. Models should not, however, tell other people in the shoot what they should be doing. That underminds the photographer. They also shouldn't talk back to the photographer. This i believe is way Jenascia got voted out. They photographer was trying to give her direction and she started to get smart with him.
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Quote Originally Posted by socalqt
    Yoanna was taking their directions and positioning herself to make her body look better. She wasn't telling Shandi what poses they should do. I do think think that they were making an excuse to vote off April. Models should be able to follow the photographers direction while still knowing and doing positions, that coinside with the photographers direction, that would make themselves look good. Models should not, however, tell other people in the shoot what they should be doing. That underminds the photographer. They also shouldn't talk back to the photographer. This i believe is way Jenascia got voted out. They photographer was trying to give her direction and she started to get smart with him.

That is one sick avatar socalqt.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Thanks I Thought It Was Funny Lol
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345