Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTM2, Ep. 9 Recap: Me So Horny, Milan You Long Time

Too funny snowflake, sometimes I wonder if you really are a gay man. loved the you ain't Blanche ( whatever happened to baby jane ) Kept waiting for the 900 number to flash on the screen, and who'd have thought April was the 'femme in the streets, butch in the sheets type'.

Snowflake Girl, your recaps are pretty dang funny. I especially loved the title "Me So Horny, Milan you long time."

If you're not a writer already, you should be!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    Janice D. did have a weird look on her face when April was being eliminated-I can't describe the look except that she looked kinda constipated! Anyhoo, they keep saying that Shanthrax cheated on her boyfriend, however, didn't April have a boyfriend at the time as well...? As Tyra said ..."eight people making out at the same time...", so they all were kissing, but they only showed Shandi and talked about her alone! What's up?
    But April wasn't kissing and having sex with anyone. She was just hanging out with the guy. I could probably see pass Shandi kissing on the guy but, WHY would she have sex with him???

"naked and posed in faux Sapphic splendor " Brilliant!

"“I’m tired but every day that passes by here is another day that we are closer to our dreams,” a confident April declares." - Clumsy foreshadowing. Whenever a character on tv or a movie says this, you know that they're dead in the water.

“femme in the streets but butch in the sheets” - I can just see her ordering her boyfriend around. He must love it.

“I don’t understand, I always win everything…I’m not mentally prepared for this.” Sorry, April, it's very hard to like someone who could say something like this. In fact, it's very easy to loathe that attitude.

FORT Regular
    Has anyone else read the "recaps" on this site called The Very Limit that I stumbled across recently?: http://blasphemepool.com/theverylimit/ and do a search for Next Top Model

I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link here, but I think it's just someone's weblog and if you don't mind seeing all your favorite contestants and their issues completely mocked and shredded and scribbled over, you might find it funny, especially Catie as Fawn. It's irreverent and uses bad words--look for the summary and photos of the first episode ("I Hope You Like Television") and go from there. Nothing like SFG's caps of course, as SFG's are actual recaps and are very thorough (and I might add, well- written and funny as hell).

great, great recap, snowy! i loved every inch of it! hysterical!

Wonderful recap, but I almost didn't read it because I'm still broken up about April being cut.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

*cracks up* I LOVE your title!

Me So Horny, Milan You Long Time

XD Priceless genius.

I doubt April even kissed a guy. If she did, it was a peck on the cheek. I mean, c'mon. She didn't even want to go into the hot tub because she had a boyfriend and didn't want to disrespect him.

Quote: <Shandi asks Tyra if she’s ever cheated on anyone. Tyra stops for a second and gives Shandi one of her strange, cold stares>

hahaha....too funny! Tyra always gives those wierd looks...it's like she has the same zoolander look that somehow makes her appear credible

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast