Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Final 2 (spoiler)

FORT Newbie

Final 2 (spoiler)

I taped the last episode and the preview for next week.Well everyone knows when its down to the final 2 they do the fashion show.Well i went back and put it in slow the first girl i could spot out automatically was shandi because of the long legs cause the other 2 are not as tall also you can clearly see it a blonde.Now for the second girl they only show a short clip from the minute i saw it i was like thats mercades but then looking very carfully you see very nice cheek bones.So to be sure i went to see how both yoanna and mercades look from far away and yoannas cheek bones sick out. Then i looked at the legs and skin color well the 2nd girl appears to be white but it could be the lighting and then the legs were short but both girls are not very tall.So there for the final 2 appear to be yoanna and shandi.it could very well be mercades but it looks more like yoanna.Shandi is in the final 2 for sure!

Well they change each year so no one can be sure about that.

GOOOOOO SHANDI!

I hope what you are saying is true. Although I have developed a nasty feeling of Yoanna winning, I am glad to hear that Shandi at least made first runner up. It would be such an anticlimax if it is Shandi's heel that will brake - The girl who struggled for weeks to master the model walk, ends up with shoes that f**k up at the walk of fame.

Yoanna winning would be such a scandal since everyone knows that the two girls who should have fought til the end are April and Shandi.

FORT Fogey
    Yoanna is taller than Shandi
    She's 5'11
    Shandi's 5'10

You could be 100% right going by the tape, but just so you know, last year they marched Adrianne, Shannon, Elyse, Robin & Kesse in the final fashion show. I'm not kidding. They did them all to prevent spoilers leaking among the hair & makeup people (I guess). If you look in the ANTM archive it's discussed a lot, and Elyse S. even logged in to explain what they did.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Good detective work Bood.

Yesterday someone made a post in the spoiler thread (I think). This person claimed he/she had a friend that was related to Adrianne somehow and that it had slipped her mouth that Yoanna will go all the way.
    Hopefully that poster was wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Eurotrash
    GOOOOOO SHANDI!

I hope what you are saying is true. Although I have developed a nasty feeling of Yoanna winning, I am glad to hear that Shandi at least made first runner up. It would be such an anticlimax if it is Shandi's heel that will brake - The girl who struggled for weeks to master the model walk, ends up with shoes that f**k up at the walk of fame.

Yoanna winning would be such a scandal since everyone knows that the two girls who should have fought til the end are April and Shandi.
    Where did you hear about a heel breaking? I've never heard about that before. That sucks.

It will be interesting to see how the person it happesn to handles it.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

It says so on the website Miss Griss

Oooh I hope you are right about Shandi, it would be awesome if she wins!!

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast