Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Final 2 (spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee55
    well i think being as "low" as she was and then getting it all figured out and realizing what you are capable of and being able to improve on that as you go on is better than someone who gets there already being good and then just staying there. and even them getting there already "good' whatever good really is doesn't prove too much about you since the good ones are gone and Shandi is still there.
    Not really... but I can't say 'not really' even because your message confused my 'fragil wittle mind'.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee55
    well i think being as "low" as she was and then getting it all figured out and realizing what you are capable of and being able to improve on that as you go on is better than someone who gets there already being good and then just staying there. and even them getting there already "good' whatever good really is doesn't prove too much about you since the good ones are gone and Shandi is still there.
    The problem with that is they keep telling Shandi to stop thinking about what she's doing. She's not figuring out anything and improving, she's doing a great job of shutting off the brain and doing what they say.

Meanwhile, other girls following what the judges told them to do have been cut - they told Sara to be sexy in her photos then cut her for it, they told April to show her legs then didn't like it when she did, etc. Lots of mixed messages.

It seems like the judges are taking a lot of pride in shaping Shandi like a Little League parent pushing their kid into being pitcher. She seems to be all over the map emotionally; if her heart and soul isn't in it, and it seems like it's not, she's not going to last beyond the finale even if she wins.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Adrianne has no idea who is going to win, she thought catie was going win before for crying out loud, and that didn't happen did it?

I have to say,

I think Shandi's best isn't as good as the other girls bests, mostly for the reason the other girls were already at 'best' when Shandi was still trying for 'ok'.

Seems to me Shandi just lucks out sometimes, like in the shopping trip in Milan. She didn't put half as much thought into it as the other three, and she walked away with the prize. I think they cut Shandi a lot of slack, IMHO.

I've never thought about that before PJ, but now that you say it, I think I'll agree.

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Quote Originally Posted by PJinNH
    Seems to me Shandi just lucks out sometimes, like in the shopping trip in Milan. She didn't put half as much thought into it as the other three, and she walked away with the prize.
    Its called being a natural. Some people have it, some don't.

How do you be a natural with picking out clothes for a contest I call it taking advice because before Shandi couldn't dress herself worth of squat until the judges and designers gave her a big push.

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    How do you be a natural with picking out clothes for a contest

Wow. How much deliberation do you put into picking out clothes? Some people have a natural sense of style. If you've never heard that before, thats odd.

Hehe, I saw Shandi before and I definitely must have missed out on the natural sense of style