Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 93

Thread: Final 2 (spoiler)

  1. #31
    Go Rebecca kiki_687's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Good ol' Saskatchewan
    Posts
    269
    It looks in the preview on the site that Yoanna may have been the one who took a razor to her hair. They said she was really stressed out and it showed her in a chair crying with her hair looking funny, and then she has to wear that helmet in the photo shoot...

  2. #32
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    in the doghouse
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki_687
    It looks in the preview on the site that Yoanna may have been the one who took a razor to her hair. They said she was really stressed out and it showed her in a chair crying with her hair looking funny, and then she has to wear that helmet in the photo shoot...

    Hehe. It sounds like she's really accident prone or something, poor Yo, having to wear a helmet during her photo shoot, just in case she falls down or knocks her head into the camera. . .

  3. #33
    Exxxcellent... Eurotrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisNerdyGuy
    Yoanna winning is a scandal? Why? Because she doesn't have the body? If she won, she could have been working out these 4 months and look spectacular now.
    Also, the judges didn't seem to agree with you about the April and Shandi finale.

    And really, you act as if Yoanna bribed the judges or something- she hasn't even won yet.
    This show makes me so emotional and sometimes I just can't help expressing my harsh thoughts (guess I should keep them to myslef...). April and Shandi have been my favorites all along and I was so disappointed when April was voted off.

    I guess I should have expressed myself like this: Shandi not winning would be a scandal!

    But seriously, how irrationall aren't the judges? April has the strongest portfolio and never messed up big time. She is y=x, when all other girls are y=sin(x). She is dependable, almost predictable, but I think that is a good quality in a model.

    As for Yoanna, I just haven't found her personality likable. She does have body issues, but it is not so much that, as it is her personality, that I simply dislike. She almost looked glad to see April leave.

    I have had a feeling that Yoanna will go all the way for quite some time. I don't think one can draw any conclusions based on time on air. I think Yoanna has been many judges secret favorite all along. Perhaps the Shandi show was just to throw the viewers off...

    Anyway, GOOOOOOOO Shandi!

  4. #34
    Lurky McLurkington
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    225
    I have to say that I am a Yoanna fan. I really like her personality and I find her face beautiful. On the other hand, I have never seen what other people see in Shandi. But anyways, I would be happy if they were the final 2. Go Yoanna!!

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey Salome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurotrash
    April has the strongest portfolio and never messed up big time. She is y=x, when all other girls are y=sin(x).
    Huh? No math, please! I can see why you like April.

  6. #36
    FORT Newbie Layla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    26
    I'm totally rooting for Yoanna!! I have to agree with some of the others about Shandi. I really don't get what the big deal about her is...she's alright but not as spectacular as some of her more exuberant fans think.

    I think that the final 2 should be Yoanna and Shandi but I wouldn't be upset if Mercedes lucked out and is included with Yoanna.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" George Bernard Shaw

  7. #37
    FORT Newbie Aimee55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    15
    I think Shandi will win because of the progress. Look at what she has done in such a short time. After working at a walgreens she got to the point where a photographer said one of her photos was the best he's done ALL YEAR. This from a girl who just a few months earlier was stocking shelves. None of the other girls really made much progress. Shandi is leaps and bounds above the other girls in regards to what's she done in the show so far and how much more she can and probably will accomplish. She will only get better as her career progresses.

  8. #38
    Special withoutasol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee55
    I think Shandi will win because of the progress. Look at what she has done in such a short time. After working at a walgreens she got to the point where a photographer said one of her photos was the best he's done ALL YEAR. This from a girl who just a few months earlier was stocking shelves. None of the other girls really made much progress. Shandi is leaps and bounds above the other girls in regards to what's she done in the show so far and how much more she can and probably will accomplish. She will only get better as her career progresses.
    she made the most progress cause she started off pretty darn low.

  9. #39
    FORT Fogey Frostelized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,122
    The other girls didn't make that much progress because they were already better than her. When you're ALREADY really good, it's really hard to get any better.

  10. #40
    FORT Newbie Aimee55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    15
    well i think being as "low" as she was and then getting it all figured out and realizing what you are capable of and being able to improve on that as you go on is better than someone who gets there already being good and then just staying there. and even them getting there already "good' whatever good really is doesn't prove too much about you since the good ones are gone and Shandi is still there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.