Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Final 2 (spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by boodason
    I taped the last episode and the preview for next week.Well everyone knows when its down to the final 2 they do the fashion show.Well i went back and put it in slow the first girl i could spot out automatically was shandi because of the long legs cause the other 2 are not as tall also you can clearly see it a blonde.Now for the second girl they only show a short clip from the minute i saw it i was like thats mercades but then looking very carfully you see very nice cheek bones.So to be sure i went to see how both yoanna and mercades look from far away and yoannas cheek bones sick out. Then i looked at the legs and skin color well the 2nd girl appears to be white but it could be the lighting and then the legs were short but both girls are not very tall.So there for the final 2 appear to be yoanna and shandi.it could very well be mercades but it looks more like yoanna.Shandi is in the final 2 for sure!
    Did you notice if anyone had chopped off their hair with a razor?

I taped the last episode and the preview for next week.Well everyone knows when its down to the final 2 they do the fashion show.Well i went back and put it in slow the first girl i could spot out automatically was shandi because of the long legs cause the other 2 are not as tall also you can clearly see it a blonde.Now for the second girl they only show a short clip from the minute i saw it i was like thats mercades but then looking very carfully you see very nice cheek bones.So to be sure i went to see how both yoanna and mercades look from far away and yoannas cheek bones sick out. Then i looked at the legs and skin color well the 2nd girl appears to be white but it could be the lighting and then the legs were short but both girls are not very tall.So there for the final 2 appear to be yoanna and shandi.it could very well be mercades but it looks more like yoanna.Shandi is in the final 2 for sure!
    Um, i thought i heard on the preview that all three girls would be in the fashion show. Then i think one gets cut. Then a really extreme photo shoot.
    And i think the remaining 5 girls were all in the show to throw off who were the final 2 or 3.

Yesterday someone made a post in the spoiler thread (I think). This person claimed he/she had a friend that was related to Adrianne somehow and that it had slipped her mouth that Yoanna will go all the way.
    I just wonder how Adrianne would know. She was not a guest judge or related to this years show. I just think some one is giving out false info or just guessing

If they cut after the fashion show and then have an extreme photo shoot Shandi is definitely in the final two because they show her taking a photo that looks extreme in the preview for next week.
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Quote Originally Posted by socalqt
    If they cut after the fashion show and then have an extreme photo shoot Shandi is definitely in the final two because they show her taking a photo that looks extreme in the preview for next week.

They show all 3 at that photo shoot, though. And in the preview they showed all 3 girls on the runway.

They'll have more girls there than they need. Last year they had Kesse do the Baby Phat show after her elimination, to confuse potential "secret spoilers". I think there were a few others as well. They could easily be doing the same thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurotrash
    Yesterday someone made a post in the spoiler thread (I think). This person claimed he/she had a friend that was related to Adrianne somehow and that it had slipped her mouth that Yoanna will go all the way.
    Hopefully that poster was wrong...
    I don't give this much credibility. First of all, why would Adrianne know the winner? And Elyse said in an interview that if anyone gives away the result of the show, UPN will sue the person for its entire commercial value. I doubt anyone would be so careless. It's probably just a coincidence that there are two Yoanna rumors (and we know the Sephora one is false.)

We see all the girls doing the extreme photo shoot and (I think) the runway. The editors would never give anything away in the preview.

FORT Fan
    Yoanna winning would be such a scandal since everyone knows that the two girls who should have fought til the end are April and Shandi.
    Yoanna winning is a scandal? Why? Because she doesn't have the body? If she won, she could have been working out these 4 months and look spectacular now.
    Also, the judges didn't seem to agree with you about the April and Shandi finale.

And really, you act as if Yoanna bribed the judges or something- she hasn't even won yet.
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And itís all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And itís all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time youíll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause youíre barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

I know Shandi is going to win, but I still hope she doesn't. I really don't know why everybody is so crazy about her, she's not that pretty. And also she's dumb as a post.

FORT Fan
    Dumb as a post. Well, we've seen her reading (a book by Avi, I believe). I had no idea posts could read.
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And itís all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And itís all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time youíll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause youíre barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

Quote Originally Posted by elibro
    I know Shandi is going to win, but I still hope she doesn't. I really don't know why everybody is so crazy about her, she's not that pretty. And also she's dumb as a post.
    I think Shandi is a unique beauty and I think it's unfair to call her dumb. She may be less educated than you or the other girls... but "dumb"? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurotrash
    Yoanna winning would be such a scandal since everyone knows that the two girls who should have fought til the end are April and Shandi.
    That's a strong statement. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't "know" what you assume everyone does.