Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Final 2 (spoiler)

FORT Fogey
    I think she does have some kind of Style but like someone said she doesn't feel the need to flaunt it...
    Remember this picture?:

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    I think she does have some kind of Style but like someone said she doesn't feel the need to flaunt it...
    Remember this picture?:

I'm sorry, but all i see is skin and bones... maybe i need some special glasses??
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    I think there were two reasons why Shandi won:

1) The skirt with the asymmetrical hemline was a major find. It showed off her legs and was very stylish. She definitely caught my eye over the other girls when they walked out.

2) Her outfit flowed smoothly from top to bottom without any elements that made me stop and go "yikes" as I was scanning their look. Everyone else had something that didn't quite work--that caused a visual "bump".

Yoanna had a wonderful jacket and fur thing going on, but her pants were low-riders with her roll hanging over the top and peeking out from under the jacket (also the pants were too short for the particular look she was going for). April's top part was chic and sophisticated. Her bottom part was the "naughty schoolgirl" look. Mercedes didn't have the right kind of pants to elongate her body. They were peg-leg rather than form-fitting. And Mercedes' outfit was just all around unremarkable. I had to really stop to think what she was wearing before I could even write this.
    Wow. Really good assesment.

Positum, I like most of Shandi's clothes, but I'm not a big fan of the huge puffy black jacket with the long pink scarf, or the outfit she wore of the first elimination, or the "Evil Shandai" shirt with the weird jeans, etc., etc. So I do think she makes her share of mistakes.

I love the picture of Shandi that jadedomega posted.