Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Photos from 3/16 Episode

I dunno, I'm bothered by April's nostrils. Nostrils are just not attractive XD

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I dunno, I'm bothered by April's nostrils. Nostrils are just not attractive XD
    at least nothing is coming out of it. *dejavu of shandi's crying* too funny!

FORT Fogey
    This is the only bad picture of April. Sorry to say but she really does look like a mummy here. I dont think janice said it. I know it was a guy who said it but i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    at least nothing is coming out of it. *dejavu of shandi's crying* too funny!
    HAHAHAHAAH

FORT Regular
    Thanks so much for posting these! They are so very different from the first nudes. I wondered when they did nude photos for the first shoot what they would have to do near the end to step it up. I think Shandi's hands look fine, but the most impressive thing by far is Yoanna and how she hid her flaws. Maybe she looks better naked with no waistbands, etc. to cut into her body. I just wonder how she would pull off tricking the camera in photo after photo as a model . . . I guess she would have time for hardcore toning or even surgery as people have mentioned.

Thanks for the pics! I like Mercedes the best but, Yohanna with her lips slightly opened in that shot is great. (It's better than I pic I took. I might copy, I mean, BORROW, those poses. )

The problem I have with Shandi's hands is they look really rough and man-like. Her nails also look unhealthy. Look at Yoanna's and you can definately see a difference.

I took a second look. I don't like the way her shoulders are hunched over. They look stiff and that makes her look stiff/nervous.

FORT Fogey
    Her hands look "manly and unhealthy" because there are less ligth over there.

I LOVE the arch in Yoanna's back..it's so graceful looking...the only problem with it though is that it shows a sharp contrast to Shandi's stick-straight back that's screaming war-child about to get beaten for me...oh and the fact that she has no neck is sorta bothering me. I also didn't really like how you can't see April's awesome cheekbones in this picture...her face looks almost round. Ditto about the comment of the nostrils.