Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos from 3/16 Episode

I like April & Mercede's because it does look like they are sisters. But it doesn't give off an incest vibe, it gives off a "I love you, Sis!" vibe, especially since April does look like she's sleeping XD XD

I do like Shandi and Yoanna's hair contrast though. That's really nice. Yoanna definately stills the show in it. I think Shandi does indeed look like she's in pain and her shoulder looks like she put it up too much.

mercedes, april, and yoanna look great in these pics- shandi- eh, she looks like a tall tree.

Yoanna looks absolutely beautiful in the picture!! WOW
    same for Mercedes!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    When did they say April looked like a mummy?
    During the judges' deliberation...I think Janice D. (hmmm) said it.

I would have liked to see a Mercedes Yoanna picture.

See, now that April is eliminated, I'm getting more...picky about Shandi. Like right now, I'm looking at her face, and her nose looks like a beak and her hands are really unattractive, especially compared to Yoanna's. See, and then it looks like Shandi is pushing up way too much against Yoanna like she's trying to knock her over.

Yep, I definately wish they mixed them up. Mercedes and Yoanna would have been gor-ge-us!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I would have liked to see a Mercedes Yoanna picture.

See, now that April is eliminated, I'm getting more...picky about Shandi. Like right now, I'm looking at her face, and her nose looks like a beak and her hands are really unattractive, especially compared to Yoanna's. See, and then it looks like Shandi is pushing up way too much against Yoanna like she's trying to knock her over.

Yep, I definately wish they mixed them up. Mercedes and Yoanna would have been gor-ge-us!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Like Tyra, I'm impressed with how good Yoanna's body looks in that shot. Her waist looks great--and much more feminine than Shandi's skeleton-with-skin-stretched-around-it back. I think Yoanna just needs to get pants that aren't so tight--and thus avoid the back handles.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

shandi looks so ick next to yoanna, she looks contorted

oh and shandi's square shoulder is rather funny looking

I like both of these pictures, it's hard to choose because they are so different. I love how sculpted April's nose looks, this is a very warm picture, a Gauguin painting, they seem like sisters who love each other. Shandi and Yoanna's is much edgier , seem more like lovers, this is more modern etc, but I think I have to go for Mercedes and April in this, and yes, this is Mercedes best shot!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast