Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: April's UPN Chat -- DISASTER!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    lol, yeah... Not sure exactly where it came from, but I thought the little gizmo was cute, and had a shirt with him, and then it became a nick name, then I started using it as a chat name, and everyone started calling me gizmo... *shrugs* then it got a little annoying... *sigh* oh well, life goes on

hehehe you are a young puppy, hello, I'm Mrs. Robinson... *tickle tickle* poors water on the little maguai... gosh I'm so old... soon I'll be in my 30's

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Mrs. Robinson? Who's that? Isn't that the syrup lady? oh no... that's butterworth.. I have no clue then (I'm kidding) Does this mean I get to have my way with you? I think that's how it works..
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Mr. Bulky
    Mrs. Robinson is some old ho who likes to make it with young boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    Mrs. Robinson? Who's that? Isn't that the syrup lady? oh no... that's butterworth.. I have no clue then (I'm kidding) Does this mean I get to have my way with you? I think that's how it works..
    The syrup lady? If I ever have that many rolls of flesh, someone get me Yoanna's "energy pills" pronto!

Mrs. Robinson is a sexy older lady that seduces young manflesh ... I'll show you you're just going through a "phase"

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

LMAO! woohooo!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bulky
    Mrs. Robinson is some old ho who likes to make it with young boys.

Old ho? :rolleyes
    You obviously haven't seen the movie. "Mrs. Robinson" is from a movie called The Graduate that came out in 68. It's young Dustin Huffman having an affair with his girlfriend and her mother. It's also a book, and a Simon and Garfunkel song. It's a classic.

I think he was probably kidding geekgirl It's also a broadway show, Alicia Silverstone, and the boy from American Pie were in it..

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Old ho? :rolleyes
    You obviously haven't seen the movie. "Mrs. Robinson" is from a movie called The Graduate that came out in 68. It's young Dustin Huffman having an affair with his girlfriend and her mother. It's also a book, and a Simon and Garfunkel song. It's a classic.

Sounds like an old ho to me.

So during the TV chat, did April still sport the bangs?

her bangs were growing out.. she did look skinnier.. but oh so cute! I wish i was her height!
    C' tutta una vita in un'ora d'amore.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast