Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SPOILER (?): The Fix Is In!

FORT Newbie

SPOILER (?): The Fix Is In!

Since the very start of this season I really felt that the fix was in for Joanna.

Maybe it's because I find her so overwhelmingly obnoxious....but it seems so clear that she has been a favorite and given a number of 'breaks'...certainly she would have never made it this far on her looks, talent, personality....

After the episode last night (gee, her attempt at the shirt competition should have been enough to throw her out!) I'm totally convinced the show this season is rigged in favor of certain 'models'.....and, yes, I know, we only get to see what the editors deem entertaining, but can anyone make a convincing case for Joana making it to the top three!!!!

I disagree. Being over analytical was previously mentioned to April. They felt she was still doing the same so, she was voted off.

FORT Regular
    but can anyone make a convincing case for Yoanna making it to the top three!!!!
    Yes. Her face photographs beautifully. One of the judges last night pointed out that Yoanna was learning to pose in such a way to hide her flaws. It has become obvious that the winner is going to be the one who learns the most and actually uses it in modeling.

Wasn't the fix in last year as well when practically everyone knew Elyse was going to be the winner?

The shirt thing wasn't enough reason to throw anyone or NOT thrown anyone out. Seriously, do you really think it was relevant to ANYTHING?
    It was just a lame attempt to see how creative they could be at a moments notice... and frankly no matter how "Ugly" Yoanna's shirt was, April still did'nt follow the rules. "you step off a plane and you only have the pants you are wearing.. a T shirt, and this other random garbage" The second she walked out there I was going "why the heck is she wearing a skirt"

She got booted for being bossy at the shoot following weeks of being told to lighten up.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Who's this Joanna girl? I doubt she'll win, she aint even in the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd
    The shirt thing wasn't enough reason to throw anyone or NOT thrown anyone out. Seriously, do you really think it was relevant to ANYTHING?
    It was just a lame attempt to see how creative they could be at a moments notice... and frankly no matter how "Ugly" Yoanna's shirt was, April still did'nt follow the rules. "you step off a plane and you only have the pants you are wearing.. a T shirt, and this other random garbage" The second she walked out there I was going "why the heck is she wearing a skirt"

She got booted for being bossy at the shoot following weeks of being told to lighten up.
    I don't think that the rules were that they HAVE to use the pants. I thought they only HAD the pants and the T-shirt, nothing else and I'm pretty sure April used the T-shirt to make the skirt as well, so she didn't cheat.

I also think the judges favor some of the girls. Mercedes has gotten through on personality, Shandi has gotten through because the judges love their little swan (which is getting EXTREMELY old, think horrendous walk, horrible Queench shot), and even Yoanna has caught a few breaks because of her face. I understand that April overstepped her bounds during the shoot, but I think she was trying to help Mercedes because Mercedes was obviously uncomfortable. I think they should have partnered up the girls a few different ways to give everyone a fair shot. Another thing to remember is that this is a TV show first and then a modelling competition, so some cuts may be done to shock the viewers (Elyse). Anyway, that's just my opinion.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci-N-MyPucci

Yeah...
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Why does alot of people refer to her as Joanna?
    if you really thought her name was Joanna, then thats just sad.
    And where did the name Joanna come from??

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci-N-MyPucci

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    Why does alot of people refer to her as Joanna?
    if you really thought her name was Joanna, then thats just sad.
    And where did the name Joanna come from??
    I might have made that stupid mistake myself from repeating/posting what I already saw on this sight.

I'm glad that you brought it up and thanks for the correction!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast