Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SPOILER (?): The Fix Is In!

your cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci-N-MyPucci
    Who's this Joanna girl? I doubt she'll win, she aint even in the competition.

I love your replys to people, I can always expect them to be funny.

I don't think Joanna will win either... but Yoanna on the other hand... she seems to have a "get out of jail free" card every round. Pass go and collect $200 even when there is a bread loaf poking out the back of her pants... I actually liked all the girls in the top 5 so I'm not knocking Yoanna per se... I just feel there are some nasty double standards at play and April rubbed two people the wrong way.. Ms. Jay *diva* Manuel, and Eric *tibbles* Nicholson. When the creative director of photography doesn't like you, you're screwed because he can give you the worst poses and slam you with his sassy tongue... it's like April reminded him of his ex-boyfriend or something.. maybe because she is so strong and determined.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu
    I don't think Joanna will win either... but Yoanna on the other hand... she seems to have a "get out of jail free" card every round. Pass go and collect $200 even when there is a bread loaf poking out the back of her pants... I actually liked all the girls in the top 5 so I'm not knocking Yoanna per se... I just feel there are some nasty double standards at play and April rubbed two people the wrong way.. Ms. Jay *diva* Manuel, and Eric *tibbles* Nicholson. When the creative director of photography doesn't like you, you're screwed because he can give you the worst poses and slam you with his sassy tongue... it's like April reminded him of his ex-boyfriend or something.. maybe because she is so strong and determined.
    First of all I think your wrong if Yoanna has a get of jail free card. She's been called on the carpet just as the others have. As far as her "bread loaf". She's a size two.. she lost weight it takes time for the skin to snap back. Personally I don't think she she wear those low hip hugging pants, they aren't the right style for her shape. And when you have no breasts either wear a padded bra or don't wear clinging t-shirts.

April needed to be booted off.. she wasn't driven to become a model. she was driven to WIN.. there's a difference. The first words out of her mouth were telling.. I never lose.. hullo.. she is waaaayyy too competitive. Her drive might take her far but she needs to refocus. I think getting to be a model through the show wasn't the way to go for her. It is too much of a competition and being in that kind of situation made her seem harder and more 'robot like'. If she was on her own without worrying about whether she was doing better then someone else she will do much better.

I'm not so sure about Shandi. I didn't like the way she was able to shut her emotions down after the thing with her boyfriend. If someone offered her a joint she probably would have taken it. She looked drugged while she was posing with Yoanna. And yes Yoanna knows how to pose to her advantage.. Maybe they should make it Next Top Naked Model..
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

FORT Fan
    Who's this Joanna girl? I doubt she'll win, she aint even in the competition.

Brilliant.
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And itís all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And itís all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time youíll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause youíre barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

Quote Originally Posted by Kismet
    First of all I think your wrong if Yoanna has a get of jail free card. She's been called on the carpet just as the others have.
    Yes, if anyone has been given a "get out of jail free" card, it's Shandi. I'm glad they let her slide so much in the beginning based on her potential, because Shandi has really blossomed, but Mercedes and Yoanna have definitely had it harder.

cts125, I don't understand how you can think the t-shirt cutting competition was of any relevance at all. And I think Shandi has been fixed to win, not Yoanna. But Yoanna wants it so much more, she has been a consistently strong competitor and the judges just can't ignore that. I'm not saying that I think she'll win, but I think she completely deserves to get as far as she has.

Quote Originally Posted by Kismet
    First of all I think your wrong if Yoanna has a get of jail free card. She's been called on the carpet just as the others have. As far as her "bread loaf". She's a size two.. she lost weight it takes time for the skin to snap back. Personally I don't think she she wear those low hip hugging pants, they aren't the right style for her shape. And when you have no breasts either wear a padded bra or don't wear clinging t-shirts.

April needed to be booted off.. she wasn't driven to become a model. she was driven to WIN.. there's a difference. The first words out of her mouth were telling.. I never lose.. hullo.. she is waaaayyy too competitive. Her drive might take her far but she needs to refocus. I think getting to be a model through the show wasn't the way to go for her. It is too much of a competition and being in that kind of situation made her seem harder and more 'robot like'. If she was on her own without worrying about whether she was doing better then someone else she will do much better.

I'm not so sure about Shandi. I didn't like the way she was able to shut her emotions down after the thing with her boyfriend. If someone offered her a joint she probably would have taken it. She looked drugged while she was posing with Yoanna. And yes Yoanna knows how to pose to her advantage.. Maybe they should make it Next Top Naked Model..
    I never said Yoanna was fat, in fact that would never even cross my mind since I think she is too THIN. Her face is skeletal, I was merely commenting on the very real roll of skin that is a completely valid observation. Secondly, I do feel she has been given more slack than April, and don't get me started on how Shandi seems to cruise along with half a cup of gas in her tank... April never seemed robotic to me, she seemed lively, thoughtful and determined. If being competitive is a bad thing then all the girls should be eliminated because under those pretty veneers, they all want it BAD.

Quote Originally Posted by christosteron2
    Are you saying that April looks like a guy with that ex-boyfriend thing??
    April's more manly than Jay... but that's not saying much

all I meant was that I think Jay didn't like her for some reason, maybe he didn't like her feet, maybe he doesn't like eurasians, maybe he doesn't like girls who are named after months, I have no idea... I'm just saying IMO he didn't like her which is fine since everyone can have their favorites, nonetheless I'm still sad she's gone

from his words i got the impression that jay liked her (smokey eye challenge, Quench, etc) ... up until the end of course when his pretty toes were 'stepped on'

FORT Fan
    Yeah, I'm agreeing with ANTMrox. I had the impression Jay respected April a lot.
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And itís all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And itís all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time youíll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause youíre barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    God I hope its not Yoanna but i am pretty positivie it is going to be her . April should've won but the judges had to boot her off, even before MERCEDES *arrgggg* Hopefully Yoanna doesn't win and SHandi does hehe
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast