Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eliminations (Bottom Two)

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    God, how freaked out would we all be if Shandi and April were in the bottom two?

shit, if I have to pay for more therapy, i'll be p.o.-ed for sure, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    God, how freaked out would we all be if Shandi and April were in the bottom two?
    Please God, no. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *screaming like Yoanna and pulling my hair off my head*

Are you trying to give us all heart-attacks or what?

I am 99% sure that Shandi was in the bottom two atleast one time. I'm pretty sure she was a long time ago though.

It doesn't really matter if they are in the bottom two before or not, Elyse had never been in the bottom two last year when there were just the three of them left, yet she got kicked off... and now we all know that the same happened to april...
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

it's sad that april got kicked off...i wanted her to win...to represent the minority of asians...man...it's ok though..cause i know she's talented..and that..she will..be succesfull...give it a couple of months..she's gonna be on tv..or movie's..."tear"...april..even though you got kicked out...you will always be a winner to me...and umm..shandi was in the bottom 2 umm..i remember that ep..

FORT Fogey
    Shandi was in the bottom two on EPISODE TWO with BETHANY....remember her bones shattering walk?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123