Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eliminations (Bottom Two)

I thought that April was in the bottom two at one point. After those spokesperson things??? Maybe not, I just thought that she was.
    He who holds the ladder is just as guilty as the thief. --German Proverb :nono

America's Next Male Model AprilWilknerFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarakay66
    I thought that April was in the bottom two at one point. After those spokesperson things??? Maybe not, I just thought that she was.
    No, but she was the last person before the bottom two that week.

Perhaps this is a stupid question, but is there really any system at elimination (i.e. that the first girl that is called on is #1 etc.)?

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    i think that's a great question! I wonder the same thing myself. i think it has some bearing, but i wonder if it has any roll over effect? ie, if one contestant is number one the previous week, do all the contestants start out on equal footing the next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I fear my dear April may be in the bottom 2 tonight. *bites lip and gets upset*
    *begins to wail and rock in the corner like a scared baby*
    i am not saying i agree with that, but who do you think the other one will be?

I think Yoanna maybe. But my guesses suck.

i have to say at this point if either April or Shandi were eliminated, it would really deflate the tension as to who is going to win.

It would definitely be the most exciting show down if the last 2 standing were April and Shandi.
    Last edited by littlecat; 03-16-2004 at 07:36 PM. Reason: add one more thought

oh boy i can see the person who is an April fan which we know start bringing out some bullets. haha
    April is now made it into slot 1 for me since my girls are now gone. But as i mentioned, April reminds me of the way Elyse was. She was too high fashion. But April is edgey and Asian which can make her appeal more. But she may let her knowledge become a cocky part of her.
    but i think the last two standing will be:
    April and Yoanna
    -OR-
    April and Shandi

God, how freaked out would we all be if Shandi and April were in the bottom two?

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    oh boy i can see the person who is an April fan which we know start bringing out some bullets. haha
    April is now made it into slot 1 for me since my girls are now gone. But as i mentioned, April reminds me of the way Elyse was. She was too high fashion. But April is edgey and Asian which can make her appeal more. But she may let her knowledge become a cocky part of her.
    but i think the last two standing will be:
    April and Yoanna
    -OR-
    April and Shandi

April reminds me a smidge of Elyse too, except that I think April is driven a little bit more (actually all of these 4 are driven more than Elyse). I don't know if the judges are convinced about April really wanting to be part of the fashion world though or just winning.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast