Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for an ANTM Spinoff Series!

Ideas for an ANTM Spinoff Series!

(I know I posted this before, but this thread is more appropriate)

IMO next season can be spiced up by reality tv cross-over craziness, like...

1. ANTM meets Fear Factor - contestants must chew their way through as many fermented goat testicles as possible before doing their walk on a runway suspended 1,000 ft in the air, and still look diva fierce... "fear is not a factor, bitch" *Tyra snaps snaps*

2. ANTM meets Joe Millionaire - the girls claw their way to the top only to discover, *gasp* the modeling contract is worthless

3. ANTM meets The Family - fearful bickering and pettiness abound as the aspiring models are kept in close quarters and eliminated one by one, by a mysterious "board of directors". Their gardener is really Tyra Banks in disguise, Janice D. as the chauffeur and Eric Nicholson and Jay Manuel cameo as the personal shopper/french maid (take your pick), Nigel Barker as the pool boy *rowwwr*

4. ANTM meets Bachelor - prospective hubby watches all the delightful shenannigans on hidden cam and proposes to one of the top 3 as her prize

5. ANTM meets Littlest Groom - same as above, insert midget...

6. ANTM meets Survivor - girls are rationed finger sized portions of food and energy pills and thrown into Central Park where they will be forced to fend for themselves in survival challenges (mugging hot dog vendors would clearly be against the rules) "The tribe has spoken..."

7. ANTM meets Weakest Link - Walk! Apply make up! Pose! 30 seconds each. Which village is missing its idiot? Who is a french fry short of a happy meal? Which contestant's pose is like the batteries died in her vibrator? "You ARE the weakest link, goodbye!" Tyra chirps.

8. ANTM meets Real World - all the contestants are harbouring alcoholic and sexual addictitons.. the number of gratuitous orgy scenes is upped from once a season to weekly...

9. ANTM meets American Idol - Least talented models are voted to the top 3 by hordes of teeny boppers feverishly dialing their telephones... Simon Cowell and Ryan Seacrest make cameos.. Cowell is decked by Janice D. after they argue which girl was more dreadful. And Simon Doonen tsk tsks Ryan for dressing in whore style... "go down to the docks Ryan, check out what the other girls are wearing, and don't wear that." Ryan cries and is comforted by Jay Manuel as they apply peroxide to each others' roots while mouthing "fabulous".

10. ANTM meets Extreme-Makeover - oops. that's "The Swan"

In tribute to the brilliance and distinctiveness of Camille Mc.D, underwater voguing, impromptu ad-libbing to confuse people, and at least one act of "killing someone with kindness" should be included in every show.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

*laughs heartily*

Good job! I would post more detail, but I need to go to sleep so I'll do so tomarrow!

P.s. COOL SIGGGGGGGGGGG!!

haha isn't it already ANTM meets the Real World?? I mean Real World is basically drama.
    and in terms of weakest link. The weakest person leaves
    haha good ideas though

Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu
    2. ANTM meets Joe Millionaire - the girls claw their way to the top only to discover, *gasp* the modeling contract is worthless
    that would be just horrendous

(I know I posted this before, but this thread is more appropriate)

IMO next season can be spiced up by reality tv cross-over craziness, like...

1. ANTM meets Fear Factor - contestants must chew their way through as many fermented goat testicles as possible before doing their walk on a runway suspended 1,000 ft in the air, and still look diva fierce... "fear is not a factor, bitch" *Tyra snaps snaps*

3. ANTM meets The Family - fearful bickering and pettiness abound as the aspiring models are kept in close quarters and eliminated one by one, by a mysterious "board of directors". Their gardener is really Tyra Banks in disguise, Janice D. as the chauffeur and Eric Nicholson and Jay Manuel cameo as the personal shopper/french maid (take your pick), Nigel Barker as the pool boy *rowwwr*

4. ANTM meets Bachelor - prospective hubby watches all the delightful shenannigans on hidden cam and proposes to one of the top 3 as her prize

5. ANTM meets Littlest Groom - same as above, insert midget...

6. ANTM meets Survivor - girls are rationed finger sized portions of food and energy pills and thrown into Central Park where they will be forced to fend for themselves in survival challenges (mugging hot dog vendors would clearly be against the rules) "The tribe has spoken..."

7. ANTM meets Weakest Link - Walk! Apply make up! Pose! 30 seconds each. Which village is missing its idiot? Who is a french fry short of a happy meal? Which contestant's pose is like the batteries died in her vibrator? "You ARE the weakest link, goodbye!" Tyra chirps.

8. ANTM meets Real World - all the contestants are harbouring alcoholic and sexual addictitons.. the number of gratuitous orgy scenes is upped from once a season to weekly...

9. ANTM meets American Idol - Least talented models are voted to the top 3 by hordes of teeny boppers feverishly dialing their telephones... Simon Cowell and Ryan Seacrest make cameos.. Cowell is decked by Janice D. after they argue which girl was more dreadful. And Simon Doonen tsk tsks Ryan for dressing in whore style... "go down to the docks Ryan, check out what the other girls are wearing, and don't wear that." Ryan cries and is comforted by Jay Manuel as they apply peroxide to each others' roots while mouthing "fabulous".

10. ANTM meets Extreme-Makeover - oops. that's "The Swan"

In tribute to the brilliance and distinctiveness of Camille Mc.D, underwater voguing, impromptu ad-libbing to confuse people, and at least one act of "killing someone with kindness" should be included in every show.
    Peeing myself laughing especially Antm = American Idol

Lotuslander!!

They should have outtakes just like American Idol... Showing the models who just don't quite get it, or have what it takes

(Tyra in a British Accent)
    "Last year I described someone as being the worst model in America, I think you are possibly the worst model in the world"

"Do you have a runway coach? What's his name? Okay. Do you have a lawyer? You should sue that coach for giving you that horrendous horse gallop you call a walk"

"That was an extraordinary photo... extraordinarly BAD"

....please, I can't be the only poster who watches every reality tv show, I must be forgetting some good shows that would meld with ANTM

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."

Well...

They should just follow around the winner to shoots and such. Play it between seasons of ANTM.

Quote Originally Posted by nora
    They should just follow around the winner to shoots and such. Play it between seasons of ANTM.
    I think that's a super idea, it would be fun to see what happens when the model achieves her dreams and if it's all she thought it would be.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast