Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Top Model Quotables

How about this:

Camille: Trust me sweety
    Yoanna: I DON'T trust you!!!! (and the rest is history )

Did anyone else notice last night when Shandi in the flea market pronounced "too big" with a faux Italian accent? (Perhaps thinking, "if I say it like I'm Italian they'll understand" or some other weird logic). It came out Tuuuu Beeeg. v.v. funny
    Shaken, not stirred.

Quote Originally Posted by martini
    Did anyone else notice last night when Shandi in the flea market pronounced "too big" with a faux Italian accent? (Perhaps thinking, "if I say it like I'm Italian they'll understand" or some other weird logic). It came out Tuuuu Beeeg. v.v. funny
    That's funny. Did anyone hear Mercedes saying that she tried talkin as much Italian as she could? She said something in effect to "Tu havee Pantaloneees" or something like that.

i really liked last night's comment from Shandi's boyfriend after telling him that she cheated...

"Are you that lonely?"
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

I cracked up last night when Shandi was shopping. She's telling the Italian guy, "Too Beeg!" Like somehow saying the "i" with an Italian accent was going to make him understand more.

Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

What about all the quotes Adrianne made last year, now there is some quality tv!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    C'mon guys!!!

You are forgetting the most FAMOUS quote of all, the quote that started the ANTM Quote Hall of Fame!!

"Girl, you walk like you're on crack. Your eyes are so bugged out of your head like something just scared the hell out of you." - J. Alexander on Xiomara's walk

LOLOLOL!!!!

Some of my faves:

Anna: "....All of their breasts and coochies were hanging out, their nipples were showing..."

Jenascia: "There's been a lot of talk about Camille. I think half of it's jealousy, and half of it's that the girl talks alot..."

Sara: "There was this big production (after the judging) about Katie getting a fan and water. I thought it was hilarious!"

Xiomara: "After the whole attitude deal, like, 'Let me tell you something and blah blah blah...', and then we're gonna go and pass out?! Pick a character! Either you're this scared crapless girl, or you are this, you know, attitude-having diva, but don't try to be both! It just doesn't work!!

accly, curious, what's up with your avatar? is that a celebrity or you?

Bringing this back to life

another one was funny but i didn't really get
    Camille: "She needs to understand different people are going to be different"
    that was from the one with Tasha in the acting exercise

hahaha...those are the best qoutes.....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567