Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Top Model Quotables

I remember hearing she said fifteenth and was like Huh? XD So not only does Catie get the name wrong, but she gets the number that sounds like the real name wrong too XD *is in stitches*

Yeah, I remember Martini! It was something like, "*waves finger* No, no, no. Jay did not once talk to ME, he was *points both fingers on both hands to Xiomara* helping and guiding SHE-O-Mara (she said her name really funny, like she was trying to pronounce it right or something)." Xiomara: "Right, but he was also comforting you, you know that."

XD And then it goes on from there ending with Janice, "Oh, all this drama..."

XD

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I remember hearing she said fifteenth and was like Huh? XD So not only does Catie get the name wrong, but she gets the number that sounds like the real name wrong too XD *is in stitches*

Yeah, I remember Martini! It was something like, "*waves finger* No, no, no. Jay did not once talk to ME, he was *points both fingers on both hands to Xiomara* helping and guiding SHE-O-Mara (she said her name really funny, like she was trying to pronounce it right or something)." Xiomara: "Right, but he was also comforting you, you know that."

XD
    Yeah, Frosty! I remember Catie was trying to come off with a "sista with an attitude" kind of vibe and thinking: "Honey, you couldn't find it with two hands, a flashlight and a road map, so you need to STOP!"

Oh yeah, and fifteenth, or sixteenth, I couldn't remember at that second! All I knew is, it DEFINITELY was NOT Sistine!
    Last edited by ness; 03-16-2004 at 01:11 AM.

I think Catie said :nono "No no, that's not what happened."
    And did ya'll see her crying afterwards with Xiomara, Xio was like, Well why are you crying" And she said, "Now you may get cut and it's all my fault." The selfish little prostitute. (LOL)

"Tyra's School for Tramps?"
    too bad stupidity isn't painful

Quote Originally Posted by martini
    Wasn't that the sixteenth chapel? In reference to the Sistine Chapel?
    haha that is so strange. i just saw Chocolat. Great movie again.
    I also like the comment " Black woman always have to give that extra"
    it is a stereotype that can be true at the same time. Yet, again all stereotypes can be true

Lauren Bacall:My TopModel MarryMeYoanna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by martini
    I started this thread in the Apprentice and I was thinking that we needed it here, as well.

My favorite quotables, so far:

Yoanna: "I'm wearing haute couture. What's a girl not to love?" (Help me out here, I know I'm butchering this quote!)

Camille: "This is my signature walk. The is the walk that made me famous."
    Okay Martini, here are the actual quotes (someone please correct me if I'm wrong..

Yoanna: "..wearing haute couture, what more could a girl ask for?"

Camille: "...This is my signature walk, this is the walk that is going to make me famous"

" ...that was the attitude that made her history" - me

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    "*waves finger* No, no, no. Jay did not once talk to ME, he was *points both fingers on both hands to Xiomara* helping and guiding SHE-O-Mara (she said her name really funny, like she was trying to pronounce it right or something)." Xiomara: "Right, but he was also comforting you, you know that."

XD
    Janice: "Boarding school, boarding school"

Does anyone remember this from S1??? It was the WORST, most inappropriate comment ever

Jay Manuel (to Nicole): If you don't win this you're just gonna go home and work at Burger King

then immediately after
    Adrianne (to Nicole): Can I use your eyeliner?
    Nicole (to everyone): NO! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! (obviously upset by the burger king comment)
    Adrianne: Whoa, okay

FORT Regular
    nothing beats this:

Giselle to Elyse: "How can I get a freaking confidence?"

Elyse to Giselle: "Get out of puberty!"

lol I must've missed that episode

Remember this one?

Adrianne: Y'know Robin is probably the least "Christian" Christian I've ever met. Actually I think Robin secretly worships the devil.

Which one is Nicole? Is that the pretty girl eliminated 2nd?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast