Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ultimate top model

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    Elle MacPherson- i forgot her.
    Have yall seen the commercial Elle has, also with a baby and a husband?
    I'm not sure if they're both really hers but it's the cutest and clever-est commercial.

I saw a photo of Veronica Webb. From what I remember, she was gorgeous.

I'm a big Natalia Vodianova fan, although I'm not sure if she's considered a supermodel. Her eyes are so pretty!
    Last edited by starlette01350; 03-14-2004 at 11:37 PM.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

veronica webb has the looks and the brains- she's also a best selling author- she hasn't done topless yet. to think of it, from what i read- tyra hasn't exposed her breasts either in photographs- interesting isn't it?

Tyra seems to always be strategically covering them with her arms...

another model that i like a lot is alessandra ambrosio she is soo beautiful, i feel that she looks similar to cindy crawford. i also like adriana lima ( i think that is such a pretty name, adriana lima) But yeah alessandra ambrosio
    Attached Images Attached Images
    everyday is so wonderful........ then suddenly is hard to breathe

Devon Aoki - blecccchhh

I prefer Ai Tominaga - much more elegant

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    Devon Aoki - blecccchhh

I prefer Ai Tominaga - much more elegant
    Me too!

Closet Nerd, thanks for posting those pictures. I adore Kate Moss. Her face is considered ideal; I've heard that a lot of photographers think of her as the perfect "blank slate". There's something special about her... you see Kate walk down a runway and are simply blown away. I just think she's lovely - I even bought her out-of-print book off someone in art class for $40. Plus, anyone privileged enough to date Johnny Depp must be cool, no?

I can understand why some people don't like her, but deny that she's a supermodel? You cannot. Her impact on the fashion industry was humungous.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Me too!

Closet Nerd, thanks for posting those pictures. I adore Kate Moss. Her face is considered ideal; I've heard that a lot of photographers think of her as the perfect "blank slate". There's something special about her... you see Kate walk down a runway and are simply blown away. I just think she's lovely - I even bought her out-of-print book off someone in art class for $40. Plus, anyone privileged enough to date Johnny Depp must be cool, no?

I can understand why some people don't like her, but deny that she's a supermodel? You cannot. Her impact on the fashion industry was humungous.
    Exactly!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Regular
    Salome, on Devon looking "like an evil doll come to life"--what a great description! I know what you mean, and it's not a bad thing, although I can see why her appeal isn't as broad as many of the models mentioned here.

I know she's not a supermodel at all, but I really liked Jacinda Barrett from the Real World London back when that was still a fun show and wasn't just formulaic placement of horny hotties. She was so mischievious and didn't she get her tongue pierced on the show? I also love seeing Liv Tyler modelling again for Givenchy--she may not have the stick-thin body, but she's just so quietly gorgeous to me.