Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: top model photo gallery

Thanks for posting a link to these bigger pics!

Quote Originally Posted by skyday
    I just realized something when I was looking at those photos. From photo 99 and on it seems to be ordered in the same order in which they were eliminated so that means according to that photo gallery, shandi is voted off followed by yoanna, mercedes and finally april is the winner. I don't know if that is correct but that seems to be a very believable outcome!

Aussuming that would be true (remember there was a theory of the group photo that the elimination was from from right to left, that theory "deflated" with the airing of the third episode), wouldn't it be a big mistake by zapit.tv (planting that spoiler, so it would be found and the word would be spread to the FORT and the general public)? ANTM would sue for sure. In closing I hate spoilers: the whole excitement disapears in an instant. I read a spoiler for the Swedish equivalent of "Survivor", which happened to be 95% correct (anyway, the crucial stuff, the two remaining contestants for the final, was true). What usually was a great TV moment (we've had that show since 1995 or something), now a bad experience. Was the first seasons outcome believable, Elyse just third and Shannon as second (rhethorical question)?

On a similar note, a friend of mine bought himself a Playstation2 with 100 games (illegal copies of course) - do you think it was fun playing these games (rhethorical question). We ended up giving a game 5 minutes of our time, most of the games we did not play more than once. "Too much of anything is bad enough" (Spice Girls, no I don't listen to such music, but I do watch MTV and listen to commerical radio) - just like when someone like Jacko walks into a record store or something and buys all the records (5 copies of each, just for reference or what?).

mercedes has a really nice body!
    C' tutta una vita in un'ora d'amore.

I'm not on this board much, who's Ashley?
    We bout to throw dem bows
    We bout to swang dem thangs
    It's 'bout to be a what? Girlfight!

Quote Originally Posted by skyday
    I just realized something when I was looking at those photos. From photo 99 and on it seems to be ordered in the same order in which they were eliminated so that means according to that photo gallery, shandi is voted off followed by yoanna, mercedes and finally april is the winner. I don't know if that is correct but that seems to be a very believable outcome!
    Not really, because Sara was eliminated after Catie. But in their gallery, they skipped Sara and went straight to Camille.

Ashley = 13 times

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Ashley = 13 times
    Oh ok.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12