Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: AnTM -Wildcard..If you could bring back one Contestant who would you choose.

AnTM -Wildcard..If you could bring back one Contestant who would you choose.

Watching the filler episode tonight, reminded me of how much I liked Xiomarra's face, and I was thinking if they had a wildcard episode aka American Idol, Xiomarra ( I think that's the first person I've ever heard of with a name that started with an X ) would be my wildcard pic. I like the strong, edgey look in her face. So who would be your wild card pick and why.

hm.. Jenascia or Sara. i KNOW they would have done way better than Camille not only in the Verona Photo Shoot, but in ALL the photo shoots

Not to be unoriginal, but Sara. I wasn't devastated when she was cut, but I think she at least deserved the spot of fourth runner up. She was beautiful and comes closest in potential to the remaining girls.

Sara of course.

Sara wouldn't have gone over well in Milan, way too commercial looking.....they like more edgey looking models over there. Tyra mentioned earlier on, that Xio was one of the few who could do haute couture. Sara, also, had a very difficult time expressing herself on camera, closing her mouth etc. I really liked Sara's personality, one of my favorite personality girls a long with Mercedes, but not exotic enough. I think Sara would have done extremely well in a swimsuit photo ad, but they didn't do that this year.

I definitely understand what you're saying about Xiomara, but I think the only photo shoot she did well in was the Grace Jones one. She doesn't seem to have the focus, or maybe she's just not photogenic. I don't know.

I also see what you're saying about Sara. I'm not one of her adoring fans, but I'm sticking to my wildcard pick.
    Last edited by Salome; 03-10-2004 at 04:23 AM.

Take a look at her Eden shot.

Sara. she was gorgeous

I think Sara as well. I loved her exotic look and she had tons of potential. Her problem was that in the back of her head she was worried about what her dad thought and that brought her down.

You know I have an issue with the show over ditching people because they wouldn't be a good fit for 'Europe'. Not for nothing but the show is AMERICA's Next Top Model. I think they should choose someone who represents America, not someone who they are trying to fit into the european runway scene.

I think we should show some pride in how our women look here... What do the women from the U.K. look like? They're always showing Milan and Paris.. personally the stick rail models over there look freaky and don't hold much appeal for me.
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

Yes, how the contestants do in Europe isn't the deciding factor just because it's last. The judges look over everything. Elyse was supergirl in Paris, but they still eliminated her upon returning home. (Because they were being dumb, not because she was weak, however... )

I looked back at Xiomara's Garden of Eden photo and don't know what you're expecting me to see in it. I actually think the only other Eden photo it surpasses is Bethany's, and that's not saying much.

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast