Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Next Season

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."

Suggestions for Next Season

They gotta change it up somehow, otherwise it'll get boring quick. What you think?

I was *just* thinking about this not even 5 minutes ago I was thinking they could somehow involve the eliminated girls, Survivor-style, but I can't seem to come up with a way that will ensure the girls are judged based on modelling-skill etc, and not on lies/backstabbing, etc of those voted-off.

I think they should up the stakes. Make the prize better.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci-N-MyPucci
    I think they should up the stakes. Make the prize better.
    I'm not sure there's much else to give them....they get the modelling contract....plus usually a secondary contract with Revlon or something, plus they may (like last season) get a contract with companies they shoot for during the competition, huge exposure through the show, etc. They still need to give them something to work for.

The girls have got to be actual model-stock from episode one. Tyra, you need to cast a dozen, 6 foot, rail-thin, gorgeous, high cheek boned, dazzling, eloquent, intelligent, young, single, stunning, ready for the cover of Vogue SUPER modelettes and up those stakes to where every one of them could be the winner.
    Cause here's the wall that I feel the show is butting it's head against.
    THE WORLD OF SUPERMODELS IS NOT PC.
    <shocking!>
    The "plus sized girl" will be eliminated.
    The "short girl" will be eliminated.
    The "busty girl" will be eliminated.
    The "emotional girl" will be eliminated.
    Tyra, stack your deck with twelve physically identical girls. Twelve models and from there see who rises to the top.
    Even cast young ladies who are already just beginning in the industry.
    I think it'd be interesting to see an existing portfolio for each of them or see them already on the catwalk... After all it's called America's TOP Model. That doesn't exclude ladies who are already in the fashion industry.
    Of course that's assuming they'd participate. I wonder if being a beginning model and being on a show like this would be detrimental to a new career. Or even if actual models could learn anything from this show.
    JaniceDisShortBustyPlusSizedan dEmotional!!

maybe instead of limiting the contestants to living in America it could be an International competition. That way there would be several levels of b**chyness. Maybe when some of the European models come to compete in New York they'll be critiqued on not being commercial enough......hahahahaha. I'm Canadian so I'll cheer for everybody.

Your answers are all wrong, but keep trying.

I'd like if they started with 20 contestants, that way the show would last longer. This season is almost over and it seems like it just started, I'm already having post-traumatic withdrawal symptoms, from the filler episode last night.

FORT Fogey
    i just want to see guys competing and if they have to keep girls, i wish tyra would only put in girls that she could really see being a high fashion and commercial model. not put in people just cause they have a pretty face and have a certain personality that would be well for the show cause alot of girls from both seasons look like regular pretty everyday girls but didnt have the body to be a supermodel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci-N-MyPucci
    Your answers are all wrong, but keep trying.
    When you point your finger there are three pointing back at you. I'd suggest coming up with your own answers in the future. You're now on my worst dressed list newbie.
    JaniceDrollshereyesatGucci.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast