Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Next Season

Is this the thread for "Suggestions for Next Season...of Angel"? Because my suggestion would be "THERE SHOULD BE ONE!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCase
    Thanks! I love your recaps, SnowflakeGirl!
    Thanks, SpaceCase, you're a darling to say that.

Sorry to digress, but I too will miss Angel. Anyway to combine ANTM and Angel? Like, America's Next Top Vampire (with a soul)?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Is this the thread for "Suggestions for Next Season...of Angel"? Because my suggestion would be "THERE SHOULD BE ONE!!!"

Thanks, SpaceCase, you're a darling to say that.

Sorry to digress, but I too will miss Angel. Anyway to combine ANTM and Angel? Like, America's Next Top Vampire (with a soul)?
    Yeah! Twelve contestants:
    Buffy. Dawn. Faith. High School Cordy. Vamp Harmony. Vamp Willow. Glory. Kendra. Illyria. Anya. Eve (i hate her so much). and finally...Andrew.

Hosted by: Janice Dickinson. (She's the undead...no doubt).
    Hair/Makeup by: Lorne

hahaha...fun fun.

JaniceDisaScoobie

They should cast me

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JaniceDRocks
    Yeah! Twelve contestants:
    Buffy. Dawn. Faith. High School Cordy. Vamp Harmony. Vamp Willow. Glory. Kendra. Illyria. Anya. Eve (i hate her so much). and finally...Andrew.

Hosted by: Janice Dickinson. (She's the undead...no doubt).
    Hair/Makeup by: Lorne

hahaha...fun fun.

JaniceDisaScoobie
    Holy cow, I almost spit my coffee on my keyboard I was laughing so hard at those posts, JaniceD and Snowflakegirl! Love seeing other Scoobie fans.

To get back on track (waving hello to mods!) -

Do you think an American Idol type "America calls in" would work for this show? I don't think so, personally, since I'd rather leave judgement to the "professionals." Just another thought, though!
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCase
    Do you think an American Idol type "America calls in" would work for this show? I don't think so, personally, since I'd rather leave judgement to the "professionals." Just another thought, though!
    no...because I wouldn't allow America the chance to put some pudgy, short ex-beauty queen in a position where she'd be on a Paris runway trying to pull of haute couture wearing garbage bags with fake blood as eyeliner and lipstick. <sigh>

Let the industry judges do the judging...ultimately they know who should go and who should stay.

JaniceDwearsfakeblood

Quote Originally Posted by JaniceDRocks
    no...because I wouldn't allow America the chance to put some pudgy, short ex-beauty queen in a position where she'd be on a Paris runway trying to pull of haute couture wearing garbage bags with fake blood as eyeliner and lipstick. <sigh>

Let the industry judges do the judging...ultimately they know who should go and who should stay.

JaniceDwearsfakeblood
    Yeah I totally agree!
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" George Bernard Shaw

I think they should do a cosplay shoot. Don't laugh! It's hard to look like a cartoon character (well, maybe not for Bethany). Xiomara could be "Storm" form the X-Men, Heather could be "Sailor Moon" from "Sailor Moon", April could be "Psylocke" from the "X-Men"...and Bethany could be Thing 1 from that Dr. Seuss book! They could also do sports shoots (mountain biking, gymnastics, skating, etc.) and professions (doctor, clerk, plumber, etc.)

Well, since they are models. And have the funds. They can make it look almost exactly like an anime character

They should -seriously- devote a whole season to "America's Next Plus-Sized Top Model"...I know a lot more women could apply anyway!

FORT Fogey
    unfortunately I dont think it would get nearly as high ratings if they had an all plus sized cast.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast