Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 3/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Quote Originally Posted by vibecrusher
    kate moss dancing? i don't think so.
    Kate Moss poll danced in the music video for the White Stripes song "I Don't Know What to Do With Myself." But I agree with what you're saying! That music video plug for Tyra episode irritated me.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    That music video plug for Tyra episode irritated me.
    Hi, Salome!

Me, too. Tyra really should not try to push any more of her on-the-side pet projects on the show. Nothing against her, personally, but I felt kind of used during that Ep.
    Last edited by ness; 03-11-2004 at 08:44 AM.

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    yeah, i don't think being a back up dancer in a music video is something that is required of top models. kate moss dancing? i don't think so.
    You said in two sentences what it took me 3 paragraphs to say. That's exactly what I mean. If supermodels do get cast to dance in videos, they usually would get starring roles (ie, Kate Moss, as Salome pointed out), not as back-up dancers.

DIG your icon, man. amy acker looks so hot as illyria. as much as i want fred back, i love looking at her in that makeup.
    Thanks! There's a few of us with Illyria icons - there's something about the blue hair that I really like.
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ness
    Hi, Salome!

Me, too. Tyra really should not try to push any more of her on-the-side pet projects on the show. Nothing against her, personally, but I felt kind of used during that Ep.
    Yup - here's another one with that vote. I could have gotten over it if she hadn't gone on that speil at the end ("who am I to judge you?" Um, the person who's hosting this little party, I do believe!). Poor Yoanna and Sara were probably thinking to themselves "just say it already - who is it?!?"
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCase
    Yup - here's another one with that vote. I could have gotten over it if she hadn't gone on that speil at the end ("who am I to judge you?" Um, the person who's hosting this little party, I do believe!). Poor Yoanna and Sara were probably thinking to themselves "just say it already - who is it?!?"
    Hi, Space!

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by JaniceDRocks
    Thanks!
    Again...more thoughts on "hooker style". It reminds me of those 70's era or 80's television cop dramas where eventually a female lead would be dressed as a hooker to bust a drug lord.
    There'd be Catie wearing little black socks and heels. Her little witch feel clattering down an alleyway. She's crying as she chases down the Colombian druglord. "Bwah wah wah...Freeeze Alcazar!!! or I'll call my daddy."
    JaniceDDatesDrugLords
    Okay, that mde me laugh so hard I almost cried! I can picture just a shot of her feet pitter-pattering across the pavement in the witchy-poo shoes w/legwarmers...like the way the Yuni Doll did in that movie with Karen Black "Trilogy of Terror!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Okay, that mde me laugh so hard I almost cried! I can picture just a shot of her feet pitter-pattering across the pavement in the witchy-poo shoes w/legwarmers...like the way the Yuni Doll did in that movie with Karen Black "Trilogy of Terror!"
    OMG! You remember the Yuni doll and the "Trilogy of Terror" ????????

That fits your description, EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Kate Moss poll danced in the music video for the White Stripes song "I Don't Know What to Do With Myself." But I agree with what you're saying! That music video plug for Tyra episode irritated me.
    ahh, sometimes i wish i had mtv.

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCase

Thanks! There's a few of us with Illyria icons - there's something about the blue hair that I really like.
    I like the blue hair, too. But it aint gonna last. Illyria is gonna start pretending to be Fred.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678