Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 71 to 79 of 79

Thread: 3/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

  1. #71
    FORT Fogey Salome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,075
    Quote Originally Posted by vibecrusher
    kate moss dancing? i don't think so.
    Kate Moss poll danced in the music video for the White Stripes song "I Don't Know What to Do With Myself." But I agree with what you're saying! That music video plug for Tyra episode irritated me.

  2. #72
    Bloomin' FoRT Fanatic! ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roseland!
    Posts
    10,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    That music video plug for Tyra episode irritated me.
    Hi, Salome!

    Me, too. Tyra really should not try to push any more of her on-the-side pet projects on the show. Nothing against her, personally, but I felt kind of used during that Ep.
    Last edited by ness; 03-11-2004 at 08:44 AM.

  3. #73
    Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Among the stars
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by vibecrusher
    yeah, i don't think being a back up dancer in a music video is something that is required of top models. kate moss dancing? i don't think so.
    You said in two sentences what it took me 3 paragraphs to say. That's exactly what I mean. If supermodels do get cast to dance in videos, they usually would get starring roles (ie, Kate Moss, as Salome pointed out), not as back-up dancers.


    Quote Originally Posted by vibecrusher
    DIG your icon, man. amy acker looks so hot as illyria. as much as i want fred back, i love looking at her in that makeup.
    Thanks! There's a few of us with Illyria icons - there's something about the blue hair that I really like.
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

  4. #74
    Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Among the stars
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by ness
    Hi, Salome!

    Me, too. Tyra really should not try to push any more of her on-the-side pet projects on the show. Nothing against her, personally, but I felt kind of used during that Ep.
    Yup - here's another one with that vote. I could have gotten over it if she hadn't gone on that speil at the end ("who am I to judge you?" Um, the person who's hosting this little party, I do believe!). Poor Yoanna and Sara were probably thinking to themselves "just say it already - who is it?!?"
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

  5. #75
    Bloomin' FoRT Fanatic! ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roseland!
    Posts
    10,061
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCase
    Yup - here's another one with that vote. I could have gotten over it if she hadn't gone on that speil at the end ("who am I to judge you?" Um, the person who's hosting this little party, I do believe!). Poor Yoanna and Sara were probably thinking to themselves "just say it already - who is it?!?"
    Hi, Space!


  6. #76
    Kao
    Kao is offline
    Donyale y Dali: OTP Kao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by JaniceDRocks
    Thanks!
    Again...more thoughts on "hooker style". It reminds me of those 70's era or 80's television cop dramas where eventually a female lead would be dressed as a hooker to bust a drug lord.
    There'd be Catie wearing little black socks and heels. Her little witch feel clattering down an alleyway. She's crying as she chases down the Colombian druglord. "Bwah wah wah...Freeeze Alcazar!!! or I'll call my daddy."
    JaniceDDatesDrugLords
    Okay, that mde me laugh so hard I almost cried! I can picture just a shot of her feet pitter-pattering across the pavement in the witchy-poo shoes w/legwarmers...like the way the Yuni Doll did in that movie with Karen Black "Trilogy of Terror!"

  7. #77
    Bloomin' FoRT Fanatic! ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roseland!
    Posts
    10,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Okay, that mde me laugh so hard I almost cried! I can picture just a shot of her feet pitter-pattering across the pavement in the witchy-poo shoes w/legwarmers...like the way the Yuni Doll did in that movie with Karen Black "Trilogy of Terror!"
    OMG! You remember the Yuni doll and the "Trilogy of Terror" ????????

    That fits your description, EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!


  8. #78
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Kate Moss poll danced in the music video for the White Stripes song "I Don't Know What to Do With Myself." But I agree with what you're saying! That music video plug for Tyra episode irritated me.
    ahh, sometimes i wish i had mtv.

  9. #79
    FORT Fan Gucci-N-MyPucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCase



    Thanks! There's a few of us with Illyria icons - there's something about the blue hair that I really like.
    I like the blue hair, too. But it aint gonna last. Illyria is gonna start pretending to be Fred.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.