Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Kao
    htey need to bring those drag queens back...they were fabalous! ^^

And I got to crack up again at Catie's "witchie-poo-shoes" feet kicking as she was dangling...I know it's mean, but i cracked up anyway.

I posted the following in another thread0 but i think its suitable here hehe

i read in xiomara's chat (or some other source - some interview she did) that they were encouraged to answer janice's questions wildly. i don't know that that meant they were encouraged to embellish/lie, but i remember xiomara told janice that the craziest place she's had sex was a broom closet at school, which it turns out, wasn't true- could be that april just said it to be funny? a few of the other girls seemed to question abotu the photographers looks too- i got a laugh out of it.

Okay so April's freestyle dance had me almost peeing on myself! That's gotta be embarrassing for everyone to see! lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

The drag queens were fun. I really like Xiomarra's strong face, I bet they would have loved her in Milan. If AnTM had a wildcard show, and bought back an eliminated contestant, my pick would be Xiomarra.

I just can't bring myself laugh at the dancing of these poor girls; it's too embarassing. I shut my eyes! I think no one should be asked to dance like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I'm surprised they didn't show the drag queens on the show originally. It would have made for good television if you ask me!!

I was CRACKING UP at April's freestyle dance. I'm like, PLEASE STOP! MAKE HER STOP --- !!! She was really jerky and EXTREMELY STIFF I'm like omg... STOP STOP STOP!!
    I liked Janice's "what the hell was that" when April was done.
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    Okay so April's freestyle dance had me almost peeing on myself! That's gotta be embarrassing for everyone to see! lol
    Yeah I'm an April fan but when the girl dances she is herky-jerky and ughhh I want to give her some dance lessons. IMO when you have an Asian look and dancing, you need to slow down to half the speed of non-Asians otherwise it can look martial-artsy. ughh I was mortified

(Hey, no flaming, I'm Chinese)

LOL Antm, yes April did look like she was auditioning for the Matrix.

Martial-artsy XD XD XD

Froste what's XD.? You seem to like it alot

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast