Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTM Pre-empted tonight??!!

Ok, I admit, from what everyone else is saying, it does seem like a pretty dull episode. But that doesn't change the fact that I didn't get my ANTM dose as usual and have withdrawal symptoms. Who's going to pay for the crazed shopping spree that's due to this?

as for the other thing... *adjusts Sox cap* alright, DJeterFan, let's take this outside!
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

they constantly pre-empt antm here in dallas as upn airs the dallas mavericks games. it's really annoying. however, every time they've pre-empted it in the past, it airs right after the post game show as well as repeats on another night during the week.

also... over derek jeter.

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    I suppose its a Red Sox game too....

You poor people.

Nothing wrong with the Sox...she says to the poor, misguided Yankess fan.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcat80
    Thank God it was a clip show....but I'm still angry. I hate Baseball, and yes I'm sure lots of people love baseball, but maybe they just haven't seen America's Next Top Model 2. Man...this was the highlight of my day...now it seems like I woke up this morning for nothing...wow I'm a loser.

I'm so glad I found this board.

I'm glad I broke my usual routine and watched ANTM last night. I missed the first few eps (I always get addicted to the good stuff too late) so I needed the recap.

By the way, am I losing my hearing or did Tyra actually call Anna "plus sized"? :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    By the way, am I losing my hearing or did Tyra actually call Anna "plus sized"? :phhht
    I believe she also told Heather the same thing...."either lose weight or gain some" something along those lines implying she was right in the middle of the range. Heather was what...5'10 and 135lbs? No way plus sized

as for the other thing... *adjusts Sox cap* alright, DJeterFan, let's take this outside!
    Alright, makerc! I can take ya! Game 7, baby, Game 7!

Seriously, though, I've had the same problems with UPN and this show getting preempted. I always get basketball games on and now thats not being repeated, there's going to be a problem if they put the crappy Suns game on instead of ANTM.

Nick
    Thank God I found this site. i'm not a big reality TV fan, but this show has been like a religion. I've finally gotten sucked in to a reality TV show. But, I promise, this will be the only one. I'm a HUGE Red Sox fan, and when i saw they had an exhibition game on instead of this show, i was really mad. Then I found it wasn't on tonight either. I'm just glad they didnt have a new episode this week. anyway, thanks for listening. i just signed up for this message thing, so I have a lot of reading to do.

Hey HateRealityTV, to FORT! Nice username

Just for the record, DJeterFan after our battle outside the FORT grounds:

Just no match for a Sox fan, that's all.

But I decided he's not such a bad guy, for a diehard Yankee fan. He's alright in my books.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HateRealityTV
    Thank God I found this site. i'm not a big reality TV fan, but this show has been like a religion. I've finally gotten sucked in to a reality TV show.

It's nice to finally be among "your people" isn't it?
    I haven't gotten sucked in to one this bad in a loooong time.

Nick
    Everyone i work with, and all my friends know not to bother me during this one hour a week. And if I miss even a minute, I have to watch the whole rerun on wednesday (which is no longer?!?!?!). This will make it really tough.

I will not make any references to the Yankess or the Red Sox, because I dont wanna bring that battle onto this website (I'm not gonna go back through threads to see what I've missed).

Oh, and for everybody in the Boston area: I found out today that the show was on in our area. All you had to do was use a regular antenna to get channel 28 (which, as far as i know, is not on Comcast). I forgot about this channel since I got cable back. grrrr.

My current dilemma is that I am driving to New Orleans and all around down south for 2 weeks starting next week. I drove down four years ago, and stopped driving to check into a hotel way too early so I could watch the final episode of 90210 (I grew up with that show, I had to pull over).

I am hopelessly in love with Mercedes, I just hope she doesnt get canned while I am not watching.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast