Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TONIGHT on Entertainment Tonight

TONIGHT on Entertainment Tonight

Hi

For those of you interested at 7:30 New York Time on channel 2 CBS they will be covering America's Next Top Model.. (this is after hollywood squares)

Maybe someone can video it and make it a clip??

Sorry so late I was flipping and saw it on the tv guide!
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

I missed it! It came on at 7:00 in my area on NBC!
    We bout to throw dem bows
    We bout to swang dem thangs
    It's 'bout to be a what? Girlfight!

Quote Originally Posted by SayYes19
    I missed it! It came on at 7:00 in my area on NBC!
    Hmm I didn't even see the story yet.. that's how they suck you in.. I had to watch Tom Jones, Martha Stewart and the redhead from American Idol and they still don't think I'VE SUFFERED ENOUGH!! Ugh Tom Jones reminds me of Camille... for some reason he was using some odd accent!
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

I'M SUING!!!

I think they preempted the ANTM story for the Martha Stewart spot..

SORRY EVERYONE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kismet
    Ugh Tom Jones reminds me of Camille... for some reason he was using some odd accent!
    Hi, Kismet!

I think Tom Jones is Welsh. That's where the accent comes from.

Story on Entertainment website

He didn't sound like that in Martians invade (or whatever that dumb movie was called) Looked better also..

Although E didn't shwo the story they had a bit of it on the website.. Hmm They had some pics if you want to go right to the story on their site..
    et.tv.yahoo.com/tv/2004/03/08/americasnexttopmodel/

'Top Model' Drama!

March 8, 2004
    If you were late tuning in to the second season of "America's Next Top Model," don't sweat it! Tomorrow night, UPN has put together a retrospective of the season to date, airing at 9 p.m., so you can catch up as the four finalists vogue their way to the title -- and a modeling contract.

Only four gorgeous gals remain: APRIL WILKNER, SHANDI SULLIVAN, YOANNA HOUSE and MERCEDES SCELBA-SHORTE and each is a beauty in her own unique way. Right now, the wannabes are in Milan, Italy, testing the waters to see if they have what it takes to go all the way!

ET caught up with executive producer/host TYRA BANKS on the set of NBC's "American Dreams" where she had that '60s thing going as the lead singer of THE VELVELETTES. Fans of "Top Model" know that two weeks ago Tyra released her first single, "Shake Ya Body," and she told ET that it is her vocals that are used on the "American Dreams" performance of "He Was Really Sayin' Somethin'."

On tonight's ET, we have a look at Tuesday night's show, and Tyra tells us her thoughts on the four hopefuls:

SHANDI is really great. She has a fashion model type of body and she is the swan. She has come from being awkward and now it is: "Whoa! Is that the same person?!" The thing that she needs to overcome is being so inside herself and so soft. To be a top model, you have to speak out and be an extrovert.

APRIL takes some of the most amazing pictures of all the girls. She is the most technical and she knows exactly how to move her body. She also has a beautiful ethnicity to her. Her Japanese heritage gives her that extra sparkle. But she is a little too technical and she has to relax.

MERCEDES has a bubbly personality and is just the sweetest girl in the world. You just want to hug her she is so great. But Mercedes' look is commercial, a little too safe, so we're telling her at her photo shoots to put a little intensity into it to make up for her sweet look.

YOANNA is gorgeous. We call her a beauty model, meaning neck up. It's like a beauty ad, just gorgeous, but her self-esteem wavers from time to time and she has to learn to take the criticism because no matter how famous you are, you are going to constantly get criticism.

Then tune in next week when one more model hopeful gets sent home, but not before the girls get very naughty!

FORT Fan
    Thanks for that, Kismet.

Then tune in next week when one more model hopeful gets sent home, but not before the girls get very naughty!
    Funny how they only showed Shandi making out in the preview.. wonder why they did that? Anyway, orgy episode, here we come!! Lol.
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And itís all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And itís all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time youíll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause youíre barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

They probably only showed Shandi because you're like "omg she's kissing him!!" and you know exactly how her boyfriend is going to react and you KNOW she's going to tell him.

Is April going to "get naughty"? I can't imagine that, unless she's has a problem with her boyfriend or gets drunk or they happen to have a very open relationship... She's just too logical.

FORT Fan
    Yeah. I see her as someone who's very committed. The early articles about the orgy talked about 4 girls though so..
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And itís all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And itís all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time youíll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause youíre barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast