Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Camille's UPN Chat Transcript

FORT Newbie

Camille's chat

The chat today sucked. Camille was about 40 minutes late and only answered about 15 questions if that. One of the shocking points of the chat was when someone asked her to describe the remaining girls in one word and she said "ugly", about Mercedes. Uh oh. I think Camille is mad because Mercedes ratted her out to Yoanna, lol. Or maybe she does think Mercedes is ugly. Who knows.

Well wasn't 40 minutes late

After she answered I think about 3 questions, something happened and nothing appeared for about 20-25 minutes.

When she said Mercedes was ugly, I think she was talking about her personality, not her appearance.

Watch when the chat goes up it's only like....2 pages long instead of the usual 4 lol

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    i agree, that chat could have been better; camille seemed as closed off in chat as on tv.

i was disappointed that she said mercedes was ugly, regardless of what she meant: personality or beauty; there is no good reason for her to make a negative statement like that about one of the other contestants.

guess she's still working on that humility thing

Have you ever heard the phrase "beauty is only skin deep". I think this is quite appropriate here.

Camille is just showing us how truly ugly she is. Most of her photographs captured a lot of this too. I think all of her portfolio shots reflected this as well. Look at her face, in her eyes (especially in the black/white photo).

Camille's UPN Chat Transcript

Finally -- It's up!

Top Model Host: You all have a lot of great questions for Camille, so let's get begin! Thanks for being here today, Camille. Are you ready to take some questions?
    Camille: Yes, I'm ready to take some questions!

LoveYaCamille: Hi Camille, so sorry to see you go last night. What do you think was your downfall?
    Camille: Good question. I don't think I really had a downfall. I think all the girls were beautiful. It was a hard decision for the judges to make, however, there was a misconception about Yoanna's absence.

gigi: How do you make friends? It seems like you have a strange way of interacting with other people. Are friendships easy for you, or do you open up around the right people?
    Camille: It's very easy for me to make friends. I'm extremely personable. All of my best friends, when they first met me, they didn't like me because of the way I looked, dressed, I was super confident. But they got to like me, because they're my best friends.

SexKitten: Do you think that maybe the judges had it out for you from the beginning because of your attitude?
    Camille: No, I don't think the judges had it out for anybody [laughs]. The booking director from IMG said that my attitude could take me far in this industry.

I_LOVEUCamille: Camille, I was very upset that Tyra hugged Mercedes and not you after last night's elimination. How did you feel about that?
    Camille: Never really thought about that until right now. Tyra and I didn't have to hug because I think we have a really great non-verbal communication between the two of us.

Tresebella: In the last episode Yoanna tried to befriend you, but you said in a private room quote "The best way to seek revenge on someone is to kill them with kindness, so that's what I'm doing I'm killing Yoanna with kindness." Why did you feel the need to be mean?
    Camille: You guys twisted it--It's a Caribbean vernacular when you say "Kill them with kindness," it's like saying "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." I even chose Yoanna to have her portrait drawn so that she could see how beautiful she is in hopes of lifting her confidence level.

Shandirocks: Why did you insinuate that Yoanna had an eating disorder?
    Camille: Good question. The question that was posed to me at dinner was -- "Does Yoanna disappear a lot?" The answer to that question is yes, she does disappear a lot. To do what, I don't know! I never said Yoanna had an eating disorder. It was brought up in the conversation by Jay. In response to that, I said nothing because I didn't know.

lildianaross02: Did you ever apologize to Yoanna about the remark you made at the table in front Tyra and Jay in Milan?
    Camille: Apologize for what--that she disappears a lot? No, that was the truth. Yoanna does disappear a lot.

PulseMusic: Camille, you were my favorite! What did you think about your prize from the Go-see contest? I thought it wasn't fair the other girls won shopping sprees and all you got was a portrait by a street artist.
    Camille: [laughs] Thank you for your support! That makes me feel really good. I actually value my portrait because it's classic and will withstand the test of time. Because you're a fan, go to camillemcdonald.com, coming soon. The way that I won is very important because I did best on the Go-Sees, and that's what's important, that's what modeling is about.

lutherc: Camille, on the last episode you and Yoanna left on a bad note, did you guys patch things up off camera?
    Camille: No.

ModelFan: Do you keep in touch with the Italian guy who drove you around Milan?
    Camille: [laughs] Noooo, I didn't, but he gave me his contact information and told me whenever I want to fly Air-Italia, I'm fine. I have a boyfriend, so if you thought the Italian guy was fine, my boyfriend's finer.

gigi: Do you think you were judged too much on your attitude?
    Camille: No, attitude can be good and attitude can be bad. The judges judged to the best of their ability.

hiCamille: Have you gotten negative feedback since the show started airing? Do people recognize you on the street?
    Camille: If there's any negative feedback, I get it a lot in chatrooms. But everyone and their mothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, recognize me. And it's great because I just want to be a positive role model to young women who aspire to be models.

Thumper: Besides your looks, what's the one thing you hope to be remembered for?
    Camille: I will be remembered for my strength and perseverance to rise to the top.

marcus: Camille, can you describe each of the remaining girls in one word each?
    Camille: Yoanna--I'd describe her as quirky; Shandi--hmm... that's a hard one... coming-of-age; Mercedes--ugly; and April--technical.

shandiwillwin: Why is it that you were so stubborn with the people that would make you famous--why did you risk it?
    Camille: Life is about taking risks. Those people who take risks have a greater chance of success. Stubborn, however, I was not. I did learn a lot, I just didn't cry about it.

Fendi: Camille, I think you're the best. Do you think Tyra was a bit intimidated by you?
    Camille: No! Under no circumstances would I think Tyra is intimidated by me. For crying out loud, she's a supermodel. She's been doing this since she was 14, 15. She's truly an inspirational role model and wants the best for me.

happy2CcamGO: Did you really think by being "sneaky and devious" you will get you where you want to go?
    Camille: What makes you think I'm sneaky and devious?

Kiss: What are the strengths that you've gained from Top Model?
    Camille: I learned to hold my tongue, not talk back so much and listen. I learned to stay tough. I learned to be me. I learned how hard you have to work. And I learned to cope with different personalities under one roof.

tanea211: Hi Camille, I think you did a wonderful job. How did you deal with all the attitude that the other girls were giving you?
    Camille: I did just that -- dealt with it. I channeled the negative energy into a positive one. It increased my drive and motivation to do well.

BertGirt: Hi Camille, will you accept the offer to record a song with R&B singer Brandy?
    Camille: I'm open to many opportunities once the season finale airs.

PulseMusic: Camille, why were you "Voguing" in the underwater photo shot?
    Camille: [laughs] I had on a corset. The problem wasn't breathing out, it was breathing in, and salt water makes you float. What matters is the picture at the end of the day!

Carmen_ANTM: What was your favorite photo shoot, and which picture did you think was best in your portfolio?
    Camille: Hmm ... I enjoyed all of the shoots, however it's a tie between the nude shoot, because I was the Bird of Paradise, which reflects my Caribbean culture, and the Diana Ross photo shoot. Those were some really tough shoes to fill, but I gave it my all.

Kiss: Did it take you a long time to hear a call back from Top Model?
    Camille: No, it was immediate. I wasn't even going to audition, but my friends filled my voice mail for an entire month.

PulseMusic: Camille, where did you learn how to dance like that in Tyra's video? It was hot! I love how you do those "stop sign" poses.
    Camille: My family's from the Caribbean, and if you know anything about dancing, check out a Sean Paul video. The Stop Sign was basically for people to take their time to stop and look--I might have what it takes to be America's Next Top Model.

camilleshouldawon: What do you think about Miss Janice?
    Camille: Janice is a Diva, and she is one of the first--and I hope to continue in the legacy of--top models. And she has an attitude, a positive one.

jEnAsCiA_RuLeS: What was the best piece of advice you received from the judges?
    Camille: That my attitude will take me a long way, but to remember to be humble.

Kulpuff: Who did you like the most? I was surprise to see you hug everyone after you were eliminated. Was this sincere or was this a front?
    Camille: There are a lot of things you don't see behind the scenes. The girls and I bonded. Everything I do is sincere. Like the first day on the bus, I wished everyone the best and continued success in a tough industry. If we ever meet I'll give you a hug too.

Travis: Hey Camille, now that the show is coming to an end, what are your plans for the immediate future?
    Camille: Hopefully IMG will offer me a contract. Some other agencies have already expressed interest, as well as casting companies for up-and-coming movies and TV shows. However, I want to walk down the runways for some of my favorite designers, like Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci and DVS. My ultimate goal is to stay focused and positive and rise to the top.

Top Model Host: I am sorry to say that our hour with Camille is up. Camille, thanks so much for being here to chat with us today. Do you have any final comments for the Top Model fans?
    Camille: Thank you for having me. I want to thank all the people for supporting me. I want to thank all the people who love to hate. I couldn't have done it without Tyra, she's the ultimate role model. So everybody "Shake Ya Body."

Top Model Host: Don't miss an exciting new episode next Tuesday at 9:00PM ET/PT. See you soon!

FORT Fogey
    hahahahaha "so everybody shake ya body" thats so cheesy its funny

marcus: Camille, can you describe each of the remaining girls in one word each?
    Camille: Yoanna--I'd describe her as quirky; Shandi--hmm... that's a hard one... coming-of-age; Mercedes--ugly; and April--technical.
    Huh? I don't really know what she means by that...

FORT Fogey
    im hoping she means personality wise cause maybe shes still mad about mercedes telling yoanna about what happend at the table. she cant possibly mean mercedes has an ugly face. she cant be that mean.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    im hoping she means personality wise cause maybe shes still mad about mercedes telling yoanna about what happend at the table. she cant possibly mean mercedes has an ugly face. she cant be that mean.
    I hope so... I was really surprised that she said that. Even if it is Camille.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized

__deletia__

Camille:

__deletia__

I want to thank all the people who love to hate.

__deletia__
    ...muhahaha.

kthxbye.

b.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast