Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Camille's UPN Chat Transcript

Whatever it is, Camille shouldn't have called Mercedes ugly. I'm pretty sure she meant personality, but she should have said "Distrustful" or "Decieving"...

Not to mention, if it's still over that Yoanna incident... GET - OVER - IT.

If Camille is going to say something the dinner table in front of everyone, even if it's just "she's always going off by herself," she can't blame others at the table for repeating it. She said it publicly. She should have kept her big mouth shut if she didn't want it repeated.

So calling Mercedes "ugly" for that is childish. That definitely reflects back on her. Ugh, I tried to be objective about her but that pushed me over the top.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

What did you say, Simon? krstlfethr's Avatar
    I really had nothing against Camille from the start...still don't, really...but her answers seemed so premeditated and off subject. It seemed like she had something to hide and didn't know exactly how to hide them. Okay, that doesn't make sense...but still...
    "[t]he soul is the effect and instrument of political anatomy: the soul is the prison of the body."
    -Foucault

FORT Newbie
    Ive never disliked someone so much that Ive never met before in my life. Like, if I were to see her in the street, I don't know how I could hold myself back from like jumping on that b****.

...OK maybe not all of that, but I think she is one of my least favorite people Ive never met. Right above like....Hitler LoL.

(Once again...I know it's not that serious but you get what I'm saying)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Tresebella: In the last episode Yoanna tried to befriend you, but you said in a private room quote "The best way to seek revenge on someone is to kill them with kindness, so that's what I'm doing I'm killing Yoanna with kindness." Why did you feel the need to be mean?
    Camille: You guys twisted it--It's a Caribbean vernacular when you say "Kill them with kindness," it's like saying "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." I even chose Yoanna to have her portrait drawn so that she could see how beautiful she is in hopes of lifting her confidence level.
    Oh Camille..

Shandirocks: Why did you insinuate that Yoanna had an eating disorder?
    Camille: Good question. The question that was posed to me at dinner was -- "Does Yoanna disappear a lot?" The answer to that question is yes, she does disappear a lot. To do what, I don't know! I never said Yoanna had an eating disorder. It was brought up in the conversation by Jay. In response to that, I said nothing because I didn't know.

lildianaross02: Did you ever apologize to Yoanna about the remark you made at the table in front Tyra and Jay in Milan?
    Camille: Apologize for what--that she disappears a lot? No, that was the truth. Yoanna does disappear a lot.
    I thought this was funny for some reason... she seems clueless..?

PulseMusic: Camille, you were my favorite! What did you think about your prize from the Go-see contest? I thought it wasn't fair the other girls won shopping sprees and all you got was a portrait by a street artist.
    Camille: [laughs] Thank you for your support! That makes me feel really good. I actually value my portrait because it's classic and will withstand the test of time. Because you're a fan, go to camillemcdonald.com, coming soon. The way that I won is very important because I did best on the Go-Sees, and that's what's important, that's what modeling is about.
    Oh Camille..

marcus: Camille, can you describe each of the remaining girls in one word each?
    Camille: Yoanna--I'd describe her as quirky; Shandi--hmm... that's a hard one... coming-of-age; Mercedes--ugly; and April--technical.
    I like this question. Somebody should ask this question to everyone. I could understand Yoanna being quirky, Shandi coming-of-age, and April being technical, but Merdedes ugly (personality or appearance wise).. I didn't understand that at all.
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And itís all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And itís all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time youíll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause youíre barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

camille is clueless! lol that girl is too funny-

Yes, I must say... that girl is definitely interesting....
    Living in a Blue World....
    I wanted Troy to win on the Apprentice... and not just because I live in Idaho!! John Peter Lewis on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Xanthippe, but Mercedes has been a go-between the two of them so I can see how she did that. She was Yoanna's friend, too. How could you let something like that pass?

Both Tyra & Jay were quizzing Camille because she was making a face, not because she said Yoanna was gone. Gee, isn't it funny that Camille even says she had great non-verbal communication with Tyra, but in this case, it was all in Tyra's & Jay's heads? :rolleyes
    Mercedes was a peacemaker? C'mon, Hepcat. If anything Mercedes has proved to be just as manipulative as Joanna. Remember last season when Adrienne actually said she heard Elyse puking? Was she booted? No, she won the competition. Camille didn't say Joanna puked, had an eating disorder, etc., she just made faces and Mercedes made a big stink over nothing. Again, that was a good political move on her part.

Camille was fighting a losing battle from day one. The other models hated her, thanks to Joanna, the judges tried to break her spirit every week, and it seems as if Tyra feels threatened by younger, up and coming African-American models (especially strong-willed ones like Camille. Granted, Ebony was awkward and loud, but Tyra and the judges were able to break her in the end. Camille was neither loud nor any more awkward than the other models. And no matter how hard they tried, she couldn't be broken. So they got rid of her.)
    Xanthippe de Chatterbox

FORT Regular
    Did anyone else catch anywhere in that chat that she was Carribean?? LMAO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthippe
    Mercedes was a peacemaker?
    I said she was a go-between. By that I mean that she seemed to be on speaking terms with both of them, at least before the drama in Milan.
    Camille shouldn't even be surprised that Mercedes told Yoanna. Mercedes looked visibly upset when Camille was rolling her eyes at that conversation. If you go to the UPN website and look at the extra footage from the dinner table, both Mercedes and Shandi stand up for Yoanna and speak passionately about it to Tyra & Jay. So after the two of them got upset with Tyra about it, why should Camille then be surprised that Mercedes relayed an important conversation to the person who was absent?

Camille was fighting a losing battle from day one. The other models hated her, thanks to Joanna, the judges tried to break her spirit every week, and it seems as if Tyra feels threatened by younger, up and coming African-American models (especially strong-willed ones like Camille. Granted, Ebony was awkward and loud, but Tyra and the judges were able to break her in the end. Camille was neither loud nor any more awkward than the other models. And no matter how hard they tried, she couldn't be broken. So they got rid of her.)
    I don't think Camille cared if the other models liked her. Catie was pretty nice to her, and she shut her down real fast.

I find it incredibly hard to believe that Tyra and/or the judges are professionally threatened by any of these twinks. Why would Tyra invent a show so she could break the will of any wannabe models, of any race? It doesn't make sense.

In a sense you're right, they couldn't break through her wall of defensiveness and utter conviction that Camille Is Always Right. She wouldn't budge even when people who were top in their field told her otherwise. What Camille refuses to see is that her self-pride is misplaced. You're not supposed to be proud of being a numbskull.

Bye bye, numbskull Camille. :phhht
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob