Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Camille's UPN Chat Transcript

Quote Originally Posted by Dysiree
    Ya mean to tell me I've been waiting on pins and needles for that?
    I wonder if she broke an agreement with ANTM, when she did interviews with other companies before ANTM published her transcript. She's not supposed to have anything to do with the media until AFTER the finale.
    No, you can talk after being eliminated or win

What a bitch Camille is, that had to be the most boring chat ever. She's so arrogant.

And she didn't even thank anybody like the others did. I feel so bad for the girl with the name "ILUVUCAMILLE!" Camille didn't even notice that she does have fans, she didn't treat any of them with kindness.

Get a grip! Camille probably didn't mean that Mercedes was ugly appearance-wise. Like the others said she probably thought Mercedes' attitude was busted since she snitched on her. I still wanna what she meant by that though. I need to meet Camille some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt64

OMG! Is she like REALLY that stupid? I don't quite know what to say. She is truely baffling.. I.. I.. I.. AHHHHHHH!!!!!! Caribbean vernacular my arse! That's all I really have to say.. I don't quite know how to respond to what she has said..
    How do you know if it is or not?

I'm over here shaking my head in disblief. I was so hoping to read her chat and feel like well at least she's learned something and is a better person. But I'm truly shocked that EN-KNEE1 can be in that much denial! something wrong wit dat girl. Seriously!

Please say no, Please tell me you didn't buy into that bull about it being Caribbean vernacular, 'cause that's such a lie. I've been hearing that since I was a little girl and I'm from North Cack-ka-lacky! Carribbean my asprin!

Quote Originally Posted by Dysiree
    Please say no, Please tell me you didn't buy into that bull about it being Caribbean vernacular, 'cause that's such a lie. I've been hearing that since I was a little girl and I'm from North Cack-ka-lacky! Carribbean my asprin!
    So am I!

I didn't say I believed it was a Caribbean vernacular; I was just asking him how knew it wasn't.
    We bout to throw dem bows
    We bout to swang dem thangs
    It's 'bout to be a what? Girlfight!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky
    What!!! oh no she didnt!:nono Mercedes is not ugly!
    yup, I was disturbed at that comment too.

i don't know which is the better way to take it -- would you rather be told you have an ugly personality or an ugly face? yikes.

as for me, i think i would rather be told i had an ugly face.

and i don't think mercedes is ugly, either in form or personality

Quote Originally Posted by Mattio
    No, you can talk after being eliminated or win
    I heard she was on unknown rappers late night videos BEFORE it viewed that she was eliminated. I personally did not see them, but someone else did. They knew before the show aired that she had been eliminated already. I wonder if she thought she was all that in Tyra's video and decided to shake her booty in other videos.. :rolleyes
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

Say "It Ain't so" (lol) He probably knew the same way we did. I know it seems like we North Carolinans are smarter than most but some folks from other states do sometimes catch on as quickly as we do