Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Camille's UPN Chat Transcript

Tresebella: In the last episode Yoanna tried to befriend you, but you said in a private room quote "The best way to seek revenge on someone is to kill them with kindness, so that's what I'm doing I'm killing Yoanna with kindness." Why did you feel the need to be mean?
    Camille: You guys twisted it--It's a Caribbean vernacular when you say "Kill them with kindness," it's like saying "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." I even chose Yoanna to have her portrait drawn so that she could see how beautiful she is in hopes of lifting her confidence level.

OMG! Is she like REALLY that stupid? I don't quite know what to say. She is truely baffling.. I.. I.. I.. AHHHHHHH!!!!!! Caribbean vernacular my arse! That's all I really have to say.. I don't quite know how to respond to what she has said..
    Last edited by Matt64; 03-08-2004 at 03:26 PM.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    She called Mercedes ugly... tsk tsk tsk. I wonder how she would respond keke
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

What!!! oh no she didnt!:nono Mercedes is not ugly!
    Alrighty Then!

This girl cannot admit that she is wrong in any aspect of life - she thinks she DIDN'T have a downfall, her boyfriend is "finer" than the italian guy, people always like her, she bonded with the other girls....the list goes on. How nice to call Mercedes "ugly." Actually, her comments about Yoanna needing encouragement to know she's beautiful are just as insulting. Wow, she just doesn't have a clue, does she?

Here's my favorite Camille moment:
    I actually value my portrait because it's classic and will withstand the test of time.
    I shake my head in disbelief at you, Camille.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

:nono Mercedes isn't ugly, but I can understand Camille for being just a tad salty toward her. Think about it, just before they went out to eat, Mercedes claimed she and the other models were "like a family" and commended Camille for extending the olive branch to Yoanna. Then all of the sudden she comes out of left field (damn good political move by the way) and starts a new batch of let's-hate-on-Camille drama by telling Yoanna that Camille suggested that she had an eating problem, knowing that Yoanna hates Camille, when Camille didn't say that.

OMG some people take this show too seriously- someone had "happy2CcamGO" as a chat name whent hey asked her questions. LOL that is a bit much isn't it?

Xanthippe, but Mercedes has been a go-between the two of them so I can see how she did that. She was Yoanna's friend, too. How could you let something like that pass?

Both Tyra & Jay were quizzing Camille because she was making a face, not because she said Yoanna was gone. Gee, isn't it funny that Camille even says she had great non-verbal communication with Tyra, but in this case, it was all in Tyra's & Jay's heads? :rolleyes
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

i think camille shouldn't have given the impres-
    sion that yoanna "gives back." mercedes was
    visibly upset when tyra asked the question and
    camille did nothing but raise her eyebrows and
    smirk.

camille should be a better person than that. i
    know it's a competition and all, but that was
    low.

kthxbye.

b.

It's up! It's up! Camille's chat is up. Give me about five to read it since ya'll said it was short.

Em sew 'appy

Ya mean to tell me I've been waiting on pins and needles for that?
    I wonder if she broke an agreement with ANTM, when she did interviews with other companies before ANTM published her transcript. She's not supposed to have anything to do with the media until AFTER the finale.