Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Elyse and Wilhelmina LA Photos

ELYSE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    blah blah afraid of insulting someone...blah blah. who cares? she's going to be a model! There is no pc-crap in the world of modeling!!! She's so fabulous!
    yay!
    And I hope she's ditched med school and just goes for it!
    Elyse on the cover of Vogue by 2006!
    JaniceD

FORT Regular
    Elyse really strikes that balance between commercial and high fashion. I had forgotten how amazing she looked--so effortless! Hopefully she will go back to school *someday* though--becoming a doctor, while so very challenging, is so rewarding for people who are in it for the profession and not just the money--, if she can fit it in between hanging out backstage with the Shins and showing her lovely face to the camera . . .

Quote Originally Posted by barky
    Elyse really strikes that balance between commercial and high fashion. I had forgotten how amazing she looked--so effortless! Hopefully she will go back to school *someday* though--becoming a doctor, while so very challenging, is so rewarding for people who are in it for the profession and not just the money--, if she can fit it in between hanging out backstage with the Shins and showing her lovely face to the camera . . .

agreed 100%. i've also forgotten how beautiful elyse is. look at those photos... such variety is her facial expressions.

FORT Newbie
    Some of those shots of her are great (especially the one with the snake) but the ones in the bikini... ugh! Skinny is one thing(heck I'm skinny myself), but she looks starved.

Amazing, I hope she doesn't do better than Adrianne, that is what I am afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by Xephyr
    That's the same thing I thought, Matt. They are nice pictures though, except for the one she looks ready to kill in (http://www.holymango.net/elyse/images/port11.jpg).
    I actually think that is one of the best pics in her portfolio.... I *love* the fact that she gives so many different looks, and in each photo you can hardly tell it is the same as the one before, I think that is what being a great model is all about, portraying so many different "characters".... She is amazing, and I think she'll do very well~!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Regular
    She looks like a combination of the Phoebe Cates and Wynona Rider!!! ... very pretty pretty girl ... love to kiss her!

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Further Proof Elyse should have won.

FORT Newbie
    very good

Wow, that's an awesome photo of Elyse. I still think her Snake photo was one of the best photos of any ANTM season.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast