Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steven Madden (con't)

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the welcome. Like the other thread says, yes, I am becoming obsessed with this show. Good thing it ends soon so I can go back to a normal life. lol.

I still think Shandi's past-the-knee wrinkled patent leather stiletto boots are funky. (Plus you see a lot of thigh in her pic.) I agree though that April's pic, with matching outfit and boots, really POPS. It's a good choice for the cover page.

here's the link:

http://www.stevemadden.com

hey, _shandi_ got the "webpage"! fantastic!
    that's _prime_ "real estate." it links to april's
    pick. but unless one's an "insider" like us, one
    can't tell _who_ it is.

kthxbye.

b.

Because I'm an optimist, I see it as Shandi is leading us to April, saving the best for last, ya know

I would think it cool she's not showing her face. Mystery galore. And, since it says it is ANTM, it makes people want to go to the upn.com website to learn more about her. Like they don't have to look up the other girls because they've seen their faces but they see April's and it's like, "She's still in the competition, that means she's good, let me look her up so I can see her face!"

Not to mention, no one knows who the models are anyway. So even if someone isn't an insider, they won't know who Shandi is either.

Look at that little muscle on April's thigh (the foot that's wearing the boot) God, I want her legs

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I find it funny that Camiles name is listed as Camilla
    I thought that was hilarious too.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I would think it cool she's not showing her face. Mystery galore. And, since it says it is ANTM, it makes people want to go to the upn.com website to learn more about her. Like they don't have to look up the other girls because they've seen their faces but they see April's and it's like, "She's still in the competition, that means she's good, let me look her up so I can see her face!"

Not to mention, no one knows who the models are anyway. So even if someone isn't an insider, they won't know who Shandi is either.
    I think it is totally stupid she doesn't show her face. It makes you think why she is not showing her face like it is ugly of something. As a model that is one of the most important aspect of your look. I would just assume that the photographer didn't like any of her headshots.

Is that why there are so many photographs not showing a model's face or other part of their body?

The purpose of the ad was to sell the shoe. That is exactly what April is doing. It's making you focus on the shoe.

And why would anyone think she's ugly? I think anyone who would think she is ugly looking at her body and seeing the side of her face is definately blind.

Quote Originally Posted by saab9x
    here's the link:

http://www.stevemadden.com

hey, _shandi_ got the "webpage"! fantastic!
    that's _prime_ "real estate." it links to april's
    pick. but unless one's an "insider" like us, one
    can't tell _who_ it is.

kthxbye.

b.
    I like the way they stamped "Steve Madden" on Shandi's butt.. the others have the stamp to the side..
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

LOL, they said Jenascia was 25....I was staring at the pic for a good 10 mins after that thinking "holy crap! She looks amazing.....25!?!" Then I realized it was an error, hehehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast