Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who is the best contestant ever to be on the show

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    ebony's lotion! does anyone remember that? whens he started using moisturizer all the time and she would leave greasy door nobs and stuff- the other girls were pissed!

omg, i completely forgot about that. i've been laughing for 5 minutes straight in my cubicle. thx for making my morning!!

Elyse the elitist

Elyse represents everyhting I like in a person. She is an eltitist just like me. If people are stupider than you are , more poor then you, and uglier why not flaunt your superiority and try to make them look stupid. Elyse rocks.

"Elyse represents everyhting I like in a person. She is an eltitist just like me. If people are stupider than you are , more poor then you, and uglier why not flaunt your superiority and try to make them look stupid. Elyse rocks."

Wow, that comment is really disgusting. If someone is poorer and/or uglier/or stupider than you, try to make them look stupid so you can feel superior? That sounds a bit like personal self-issues to me. If Elyse really was like that... *shakes head*

I'm assuming you like to mock homeless people on the street and laugh at mentally handicapped people too, then, eh?

i didn't like elyse too much in the beginning of the first season- but after she got over her superiority complex she and adrianne turned out to be a fun couple to watch, i love the hotel episode!- but i agree- flaunting your superiority is classless in most cases- don't look down on people unless you're willing to offer a hand and help them up

I don't think she was flaunting it, I think she just happened to make a comment that she thought would add to the conversation.
    And I'm on tonight
    You know my hips don't lie
    And I'm starting to feel it's right
    All the attraction, the tension
    Don't you see baby, this is perfection

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Tie: Elyse and Adrian. They were my favorites from the beginning. They were the two most real on the show, and they always had the best photos.

Adrienne!!!....loved snakes, gay people......nudity,,,there's a girl after my own heart.

And Chris only stupid people try to make other people look stupid. Elyse was not like that, we must have been watching different shows.

Elyse Ruled!! She was interesting, intelligent, and witty. She made the entire first season!! After she was eliminated the show was just not the same anymore...it just seemed to lack a certain energy or something.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" George Bernard Shaw

Elyse...just because it was so refreshing seeing someone not get into the reality tv hype and even though she seemed a little arrogant about her intelligence, she was just as brutally honest about her shortcomings and took criticism with the upmost grace.

Adrianne...just because she was so funny and and street smart. I LOVED that her and Elyse were best friends.

I really don't understand the allure of Shandi once I think about the two above...she's not as interesting and attractive...in general, every girl this season has shown a moment where they lost a lot of points for me, while Adrianne and Elyse never irritated me while I was watching last season.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345