Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who is the best contestant ever to be on the show

FORT Regular
    1. ELYSE
    2.Shandi
    3.Adrianne
    4. Robin (haha - great entertainment)

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    my faves are adrianne and elyse- those two are so funny when they are together
    adrianne and elyse, BY FAR!! the fav episode was when they shared the hotel room together for a night... adrianne walked around with elyse in her arms, slept in a huge bed together, eat everything sight, etc

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    i love robin- she was sooo funny- i totally forgot about the whole singing thing to drown out ebony! lol! she was sooo rude it was funny. overall i think season 1 was funnier to watch, elyse and adrianne's lesbianism plus robins antics- ahhh television at its worst and best

omg, i completely forgot about that. also, remember when they did a group prayer and when robin/keese/shannon had their bible reading time? lol. last season's ANTM is hard to beat... homosexuality, religion, eating disorders, everything was just crazy!!

FORT Fogey
    trishelle looks so cute in that pic ping007

last season was hard to beat. those girls were hilarious. even giselle cracked me up with her fake insecurity. i think more girls on that show had more personality than on this season although i still really like this season. one thing that was hilarious was when the girls werent allowed to take a shower(forgot all that was behind that) and adrienne did this little rhyme and goes "how bad does ur cooch smell". it was really hilarious. that girl was a trip.

FORT Newbie
    I'm wondering... how did Elyse pull off being a bit arrogant without being as disliked as much as Camille...
    I can hardly remember last season, but from what I do remember, she expressed hers pretty much only in the confessionals maybe?? I don't remember them showing her trying to argue her case with the judges(although it could have happened and ended up on the cutting room floor).

I'm wondering... how did Elyse pull off being a bit arrogant without being as disliked as much as Camille...
    I can hardly remember last season, but from what I do remember, she expressed hers pretty much only in the confessionals maybe?? I don't remember them showing her trying to argue her case with the judges(although it could have happened and ended up on the cutting room floor).
    Elyse was a novelty. Camille's Sista w/ Attitude has been done one too many times on reality tv, but how many times do we get Alterna-Nerd Girl? :

Well, zero. Until Elyse came along. And boy, we just about ate her up like ice cream.

I remember when she started spouting about how high estrogen levels are responsible for supermodels, etc, when the correct answer (hard work, heart, some bullshit paean to the artistry of modeling) should have been right in front of her face. After that speech, I was, like, daaamn. She was so ferociously denotative and blase about the whole thing. Now, that takes someone special.
    Last edited by nausicaa; 03-08-2004 at 05:10 PM.

ebony's lotion! does anyone remember that? whens he started using moisturizer all the time and she would leave greasy door nobs and stuff- the other girls were pissed!

oh yeah, i thought giselle was pretty hot

heres a link to her pics
    http://www.testshoot.com/models/model_Giselle/

Don't you think they should have a "Battle of the Seasons" when they are done, and see who can do the best out of all of the seasons best girls! that would be cool.

My favorite - Adrianne, duh because she is my cousin!

Elyse from last season for sure (yeah, she had some superiority thing going on, but oh well) and Yoanna from this season. I think Shandi is kind of hypocritical and oversensitive.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast