Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who is the best contestant ever to be on the show

Elyse was cool but a little bit to arrogant and condescending for my taste. I liked Adrianne from last season and for this season April is my favorite.

FORT Newbie
    Season 1: Elyse. She's someone I probably wouldn't get along with in person, but her arrogance and snide commentary was the catalyst of the show. Like many others, I felt she was the only one who could have been a model, but realized the show was setting her up to take her down.

Season 2: Shandi. Funny, but I like her because her personality is the opposite of Elyse's -- humble, shy, confused, somewhat flawed -- but Shandi has the same model potential. She's the one you love to root for. I have a bad feeling that, like Elyse, Shandi won't walk away with it, but I'm really hoping she comes through.

Elyse and Shandi

Yoanna.

my favs:
    Kesse from last season, she was even keel to me. Pretty but not over the top about anything. she was conceited about her boobs but even that appeared humble compared to some.

It's a tie between Shandi and Jenascia this season

I beleive Mercedes will take it home because of something Janice said in her chat on the show. But I'm really rooting for Shandi, she so ROCKS!!!

kesse,robin,jenascia and camille

I know the thread is about who was the best ever to be on the show, but my favorites are Jenascia and my fav from the last season is both Kesse and Robin.

This season I was rooting for Jenascia, mostly because she had a great personality, and was my height, lol Gave me some hope

Last season....Kesse or Elyse for sure.

sara and adrianne.

FORT Fogey
    jenascia was entertaining but I thought she had the worst looking face of all the girls. her and ximora(sp?) had weird looking mouths but at least with x, she looked like a model regardless. i just didnt think jenascia belonged there.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast