Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else getting obsessed with this show?

Is anyone else getting obsessed with this show?

I think I am going crazy-I am so obsessed with ANTM. I am on this forum all day at work, think about the show all the time, and I have dreams about everyone in the show at least once a night.
    And this morning in bed when I was in that weird stage of waking up but still kinda being asleep, I woke up to myself praying for the girls left on the show as well as the ones who had been eliminated.

Is there anyone else out there who can relate to this or am I the only one???

I think this "disease" should be called ANTMitis...or ANTM obsessive compulsiveness or something.

haha! me too! i'm on the board at like 4-5 am sometimes- and then, i get all giggly when the show is about to air on tuesdays. even if i read a spoiler i get excited when it comes to elimination time.

I'm with you 110% on this. I think about this show far, far more often than what is probably considered "healthy". But who needs health? Can I get a witness? LOL

hehehe....i start getting all hyper on Mondays and then Tuesdays...watch out! I completely book off Tuesday evenings to get ready for the show. Wednesday mornings I don't do anything at work except browse thru FORT.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieKat
    I'm with you 110% on this. I think about this show far, far more often than what is probably considered "healthy". But who needs health? Can I get a witness? LOL
    witness! *and raises hand in air*

kthxbye.

b.

HAHA. I was obsessed with this show a week before season 1. I love it. It is so cool.
    i was like "Tyra can you handle this, Heidi can you handle this, Michael can you handle this, I don't think you can handle this" Hahah to let you know that is from bootylicious

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    hehehe....i start getting all hyper on Mondays and then Tuesdays...watch out! I completely book off Tuesday evenings to get ready for the show. Wednesday mornings I don't do anything at work except browse thru FORT.
    LOL I get the same way. This show and PHo. I am a reality tv Junkie. It's sad really LOL
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

getting? no. i am already there. and it's just gonna get worse until the finale is over!

Awesome new bootylicious lyrics DJ! hehe...they should have that on the show.
    regarding Tuesday nites, sometimes there is a hockey game on and my roommate and I get into fights over who gets the tv...most of the time i send him to the pub across the street. If there was a bar playing ANTM, I would totally go to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    ...on this forum all day at work, think about the show all the time, and I have dreams about everyone in the show at least once a night.
    I once felt this way about House of Dreams, but then I decided it was too unhealthy (I was having Florida-swamp-related nightmares instead of happy dreams), so I stopped watching the show. I decided it was too trashy, highlighting all the players' nasty behaviour. And also that I was staying up too late to watch reality TV. Now it's nothing after 10pm, or it'll affect my sleep.

However, I am still obsessed with American Idol, and just got hooked on Mad Mad House on the Sci-Fi channel (no dreams yet).

I think American's Next Top Model is the best reality show on television. The contest is "real" in that they are being judged fairly by people they will have to work with in the industry. Also, there's no silly "America voted" or "the tribe has spoken" -- they are eliminated only by Tyra and the judges.

I loved the trip to Milan and the test they were given by the harsh critic, translated by the guy from New York faking an Italian accent. Great!

I like Shandy the most. Yoanna is also a top contender. April is a looker and Mercedes has a great personality but I think Shandy and Yoanna will be the last 2.

-Schwartz

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast