Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else getting obsessed with this show?

it's the only one i "calendar," tape, and
    digitize.

kthxye.

b.

oh wow then I'm glad I didn't get into House Of Dreams (I was going to because i LOVE interior arts, interior aesthetics)

I had this funny feeling that it would stray into negativity which I absolutely hate

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    oh wow then I'm glad I didn't get into House Of Dreams (I was going to because i LOVE interior arts, interior aesthetics)

I had this funny feeling that it would stray into negativity which I absolutely hate
    There are ZERO details offered on the house, the layout, and especially the interior. You don't get to see the results of their work each week. You see them working in it and maybe arguing with the foreman, then they show a shot of the house from a distance and just check off what they did this week. What about some nice shots of the newly tiled living spaces? Nothing!

The entire show is about their lives in the swamp campsite and how they all hate each other and plan to stab each other in the back. Total waste of 45 minutes. You made the right move by skipping it.

-Schwartz

Getting obsessed with the show? I have been obsessed since the first episode I saw last season.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox

But then ... a week like last week comes along:
    HoD: Sherril gets evicted and takes Jim with him ... (WOOHOO!!!)
    ANTM: Camille is eliminated (been waiting for that one, Yoanna is next?!?)
    Apprentice: Omarosa is FIRED! (been waiting for that since the cement plaster fell on her head weeks ago)

I know that I'll have to make up for these eliminations in the next few weeks ... but oh, how sweet it is! this week. LOL
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

not obsessed but pretty closed, a big fan though

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    Awesome new bootylicious lyrics DJ! hehe...they should have that on the show.
    Thanks Sunshine. hehe that would be cool.
    I am so obsessed with the show i got some postcards, magazines and this HUGE 4 feet wide by 6 feet tall poster really cheap.
    And there is much much more

not afraid to frolic
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry as I read this thread. *twitch* But since I AM reading this thread I guess *twitch-twitch* I ought to be doing both. *twitch* Is it *twitch* Tuesday yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz
    I once felt this way about House of Dreams, but then I decided it was too unhealthy (I was having Florida-swamp-related nightmares instead of happy dreams), so I stopped watching the show. I decided it was too trashy, highlighting all the players' nasty behaviour. And also that I was staying up too late to watch reality TV. Now it's nothing after 10pm, or it'll affect my sleep.

-Schwartz
    Too bad you gave up the House of Dreams.. it finally got interesting this past week. It replays Sunday afternoon if you want to go back to it.

Oh and I'm completely obsessed with this show.. I suddenly got hooked on reality shows.. I used to loathe them, but it seems like that's all that's on now a days. I keep waiting for another Amazing Race.. Although my husband asked me if I was insane the other night.. He caught me shouting at the TV.. um at Camille 'casue she really, really annoyed me.. then at Omarosa from the Apprentice for being a whiner. He thought I lost it when I went jumping on him laughing about how she barged into Trump's boardroom.

So anyway.. I obsess over the shows and used to just look at the forums until I discovered an entire new world of chatting in them. Now I obsess that maybe someone from the show is actually reading all of our posts and will improve the friggen show next season and for god sakes STOP CALLING HER MS. TYRA BANKS.. And get some judges that don't creep us out..

Oh and never, ever shake your booty again on national TV.. No offense but whoever choreographed you licking that microphone.. (Donald Trump looks at the camera.. points.. YOUR FIRED!) :phhht
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

Hi my name is ClosetNerd, and I'm an ANTM Addict
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast