Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Archive Pictures of Janice?

not afraid to frolic

Archive Pictures of Janice?

I checked old threads but didn't see this- if I missed it I apologize.

Anyone know where to find pictures of the-first-supermodel-miss-Janice from when she was actually the-first-super-model-miss-Janice?

Here's some pre-plastic:

I LOVE this one!

I just Googled her, then clicked on images-- topless Janice! LOL.... I'm (obviously) not going to post it here, but just figured that anyone with the morbid curiosity might want to check it out... I'm dyin' over here.

Yeah, Janice took lots of nudies, and they were very raunchy, not in any way artistic.

Like there was one where she was naked and there were 2 naked guys on either side of her and another where she is on the floor with her breasts popping out of her shirt.

Ew.

http://jandix.home.comcast.net/

A whole site on her

Quote Originally Posted by nora
    http://jandix.home.comcast.net/

A whole site on her
    wow! the "nature" ones blew me away. she "ain't"
    afraid.

..."shmokin'".

kthxbye.

b.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    i remember that janice was famous for being flat chested and still able to project cleavage. Look at her now!

has anyone read her book?
    Last edited by littlecat; 03-06-2004 at 12:44 AM. Reason: repeated something answered in previous post

She looks so sweet and innocent here: http://jandix.home.comcast.net/gallery/bw-5.jpg

She looks like Pheobe Cates in her early pics.. It's amazing to me how young and soft she looks. I'm amazed because she looks like a drag queen not, she's been stretched and tucked so much and couldn't resit but in the pic [link removed by moderators] it looks like they're trying to say "A pot to piss in and a hole to throw it in." LOL

I'd like to say I guess you have to be willing to do anything but I'm thinking that was just her. Sometimes with an "I'll do anything I have to" attitude will get you taken advantage of.
    Last edited by John; 03-06-2004 at 02:45 PM.

I really like the one of her in the water with the flowers too, Frostelized. It's a very pretty picture.

Thanks for the link to the site, nora. I liked looking at the pictures of Janice. She really had a unique and striking look to her, although in some pictures, it does not look like her at all. The picture of her during pregnancy and then afterwards, holding her baby, was kind of weird. Maybe it was the way she was holding her baby in the second picture. It's in the "Covers" section.

Oh and don't click the link in the above post if you're at work or anything. ^_^;

Wow, that was a fast edit. Thanks...I just didn't want people to get in trouble for clicking the link.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast