Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Archive Pictures of Janice?

[QUOTE=Frostelized]Here's some pre-plastic:

[QUOTE]

Actually the the one above is more recent, as she began the plastic surgery binging.

this is one of my favorite pictures:

Quote Originally Posted by nataliefox
    this is one of my favorite pictures:

I agree. Absolutely gorgeous picture. I think she's stunning in this particular shot, very exotic....I don't get why she went so far with the plastic surgery. She was beautiful before. So she was smaller chested.....big deal....at least she didn't have to think about what shirts will show her implants rippling (like she probably does now...)

I don't know. I think the plastic surgery has ruined her look. She WAS such a beautiful woman before, now she such a beautiful drag queen. (sorry to keep harping on that but I was really surprised to find out she's really a woman.

Sorry about the link but I thought it was funny, and what's wrong with a little nudity?

The ones of her nursing and putting on makeup shows her versatily. How she can multitask. Pictures are supposed to speak. I absolutely ADORE the one with her with the petal in her mouth. It's soft and delicate, like the petal she's holding. Beuatifully done. I think that's my prob with the pics they're taking on the show, they are horrid.

Yeah, I knew that first photo was plastic, but I included it anyway

Does anyone know what races she's composed of? She looks SO asian in those early photos of her!

Quote Originally Posted by Dysiree
    Pictures are supposed to speak. I absolutely ADORE the one with her with the petal in her mouth. It's soft and delicate, like the petal she's holding. Beuatifully done. I think that's my prob with the pics they're taking on the show, they are horrid.
    Yes. This is what I meant when I commented on the thead about Shandi's Steve Madden photo. They're both in profile, but Shandi's does absolutely nothing while Janice's is just captivating upon first glance... and even after study. I love that photo.

That photo of flower Janice is truly art.
    I would LOVE to frame that and hang it in my room.

this is what I found "Eileen Ford, head of the legendary modeling agency, declared Dickinson, who is Polish, "Much too ethnic. You'll never work."

Okay, so I went to the Janice link. It said that there were nude pictures and since people were referring to them, I had to look. Someone else PLEASE go and look and tell me if the naked picture of her hunched over has fake nipples??????
    He who holds the ladder is just as guilty as the thief. --German Proverb :nono

Why would they give her fake nipples? Yeah, I thought it was icky too

She's polish? Do the Polish have an asian appearance, because Seriously, Janice has such striking asian/Hawaiian eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by sarakay66
    Okay, so I went to the Janice link. It said that there were nude pictures and since people were referring to them, I had to look. Someone else PLEASE go and look and tell me if the naked picture of her hunched over has fake nipples??????
    those are natural, she has big "eraser head" nipples. Even in her earlier
    (pre surgical) nudes you can see they are quite large.

nipple pic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast