Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The girl deals with a pervert S1

The girl deals with a pervert S1

I was on tvtome.com and saw that on one episode where the girls arrive in Paris that when Adrienne asked a man for directions, he tried to feel up her skirt??

Is this true? If it is could someone tell me about it?

not afraid to frolic
    Frosty- The women were told to get to their Go-sees all by themselves in Paris. (Elyse did really well because she was the only one who spoke French.) Adrienne was doing pretty well- when she couldn't figure out how to pay for the subway she climbed right over the turnstyle! But then when I think she was asking for directions this guy felt her up- tried to reach right up her skirt- there was no way to see it other than sexual harrasment (sp?). Adrienne was understandably upset and missed her final go-see.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I was on tvtome.com and saw that on one episode where the girls arrive in Paris that when Adrienne asked a man for directions, he tried to feel up her skirt??

Is this true? If it is could someone tell me about it?
    It is true, you should have been there in season one. My reaction (being a guy) was that she overreacted (she cried Catie-like), it's not like he was attacking her and she couldn't get away, he was groping her. Thankfully, this did not get her eliminated (being distracted from her modelling I mean).

I'm kind of confused, so Adrienne just stood next to the guy to ask for directions and all of a sudden her reaches down and tries to place his hand up her skirt?

not afraid to frolic
    Pretty much that's how it happened. That's how a lot of sexual harrasment happens.

Fredlun- I'm glad you qualified your response with "as a guy". It's a huge deal as a woman. And someday, when it happens to a woman you love, you will understand better. (gack- I sound like such a teacher!)

OMG, I can't believe that. I can't believe some people actually just see what they want and think they can get it like that.

What did Adrienne do after she realized what the guy was doing/trying to do?

Quote Originally Posted by brklynGrownUp
    Pretty much that's how it happened. That's how a lot of sexual harrasment happens.

Fredlun- I'm glad you qualified your response with "as a guy". It's a huge deal as a woman. And someday, when it happens to a woman you love, you will understand better. (gack- I sound like such a teacher!)
    Well, you probably would had guessed it anyway. Being groped in a club for me happens way too seldom (remember I am a guy). We all have different fears, men and women if I am to generalize on the subject.

The "groper" in Paris was a total bum, it looked as though he was seriously drunk the way he walked. Good point, though "when it happens...you will understand better". I would see that it has that effect on that person, but the thing is I could never feel the same way about it (well, a female alcolic bum groping me, it could happen, but I would not react the same way).

not afraid to frolic
    My memory is that she pushed him off and walked away. I think she started crying a bit after, maybe when she was more out of the main street? I don't really remember that part- sorry...

oh i hate it when old nasty nasty wrinkly men grab my behind, and at this party one girl kept on touching my breast, i had to tell her to sit down and sober up.

Poor Adrienne No wonder she's so vulgar!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast