View Poll Results: Who do you think will be eliminated from Ep. 9?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • April

6 6.74%
  • Mercedes

51 57.30%
  • Shandi

6 6.74%
  • Yoanna

26 29.21%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be eliminated from Episode 9?

FORT Newbie
    I agree with you Kismet---they should have had the girls working out from the beginning. I've read that most of the "top" models have personal trainers so that they can have the thin but toned look and it seemed strange to me that they didn't get a trainer for them as they did in the last season.
    Also, I have trouble seeing Shandi doing Sports Illustrated or Victoria's Secret although she's obviously perfect for runway and Vogue. I have read/heard that drug use is rampant in the fashion world and I agree, Kismet, that it might be too easy for Shandi to fall back into drugs if it's surrounding her and she doesn't have a strong support network to fall back on.
    But, anyways, this is about who gets bumped next episode and I still think, if Shandi doesn't quit then it'll be Mercedes, unfortunately!

FORT Fan
    i dont get whats so great about yohannas face. again everyone kept saying that and i believed it until i really paid attention to her last week. even in photos, her face isnt really that pretty. its interesting but not that pretty. she always comes off looking like a psycho killer in her photos. take a look at her celebrity shot!
    First of all, a "psycho killer" can be the person across the street. Ever hear of Ted Bundy? He looked like a perfectly normal person- some even say he's good looking. So if you say Yoanna comes off looking like a psycho killer, you might as well say they all look like one. And, her celebrity shot was very close to Audrey Hepburn. Except for maybe the eyes? But she couldn't make her eyes look different anyway.
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And itís all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And itís all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time youíll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause youíre barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    its interesting but not that pretty. she always comes off looking like a psycho killer in her photos. take a look at her celebrity shot!
    I'm sorry, but that wide-eyed, semi-possessed look is an Audrey Hepburn thing. (And this is coming from an Audrey fan.) Audrey doesn't look like that in every picture, but in some she really does. I also have to disagree with you about Yoanna's face not being pretty and photogenic. I think almost anyone in fashion would. Her face is a "non-issue," the only issue for some people is her body.

If anyone occasionally came off as a "psycho killer," it was poor Xiomara.

Yoanna.

FORT Fan
    Delia, what do you mean "Yoanna"? Yoanna what?
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I also have to disagree with you about Yoanna's face not being pretty and photogenic. I think almost anyone in fashion would. Her face is a "non-issue," the only issue for some people is her body.
    Yep.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Bye Bye Mercedes
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey
    yoannas face isnt that pretty and thats my opinion. what i meant by a psycho killer is she always looks crazy in her eyes. do i think she looked like audrey in that photo? yes but do i still think she looked crazy.......YES! she always just looks like shes on somethin. yes her face is photogenic but still dont find it to be beautiful. i think its photogenic in an interesting way. her body is one of the worst ive seen. its not about her being flat chested, its just her overall shape. she has no butt at all. its soooooooo flat and saggy looking. last week i made sure to really check out her body since everyone was talking about it and they were right. it doesnt matter about her being toned cause she can get toned all she wants but she will still have that shape. i really think she is the least attractive there. i think even shandi looks better than her. im one of the only ones who rarely like shandi's photos but i think on the show despite her body, her face is kind of attractive. i even thought that before the makeover. she was cute with her brown hair and glasses and she's cute now. although i think out of all the finalists they've had, if they all went out together, she would be one of the last guys would look at in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    i think mercedes....... eve shot was OUTSTANDING and looked the edgiest of all the girls. nothing was "Cute" about her there. she looked like a woman. i agree she would make a great toothpaste girl but with the right makeup and poses, she can be edgy. i dont get whats so great about yohannas face.
    Oh i love you. This is why the top 3 should be Shandi April and Mercedes

FORT Fogey
    thank you antm! yoanna should be gone next! shes not all that bad and i felt sorry for her last episode when she was crying over the comments they made about her body but she is the least attractive of all the girls left. i wish people would stop falling for that crap about mercedes being too commerical. its weird how when people are continually saying something u start to believe it cause i did as well and then looked back at her photos and thought out of the final four, she would make the best model. i have been rootin a little more for april only because people act like there is no chance mercedes would win and i would love to see her win. only pics of shandi i liked were her nicole kidman shot and her eve shot but i think overall she would make an outstanding model. she is a very cute girl. she is extremely skinny and so many high fashion models are sooooooooo skinny and even their faces are really funny looking but at least with shandi, she has a pretty face and she is likeable. i would be happy if any of them won except yoanna and also without makeup yoanna looks the worst. all the other girls are pretty all the time. ive never seen shandi, april, or mercedes ever look bad. i also think mercedes would make a great victoria secret model as well as high fashion. she is commercial AND EDGY!