Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANTM2, Ep. 8 Recap: The Italian Job

FORT Fan
    Lol. Hilarious, Snowflakegirl.
    I agree with the whole Yoanna thing. She's beautiful, really.. *dreamy sigh*
    And that part about Ebony & Ivory was hilarious. You described how I was feeling at that part of the show exactly. DISTURBO!
    Really though, I'll miss Ebony & Ivory.. I would've liked to see it last.
    Oh, and it's really awesome you mentioned "X File". *High five*!
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And it’s all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And it’s all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time you’ll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause you’re barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    ETA: I should add that I first read "uvula" as "vulva" and thought - bad SnowflakeGirl! Bad!
    You scared me for a sec there SFG! Really great recap, esp. "This week on America’s Next Top Model, all the girls are given the boot—the Italian boot! [Get it? Italy? Boot? You know how the country is shaped like...aw, go look at a map.] Our model recruits are sent to Milan, the fashion center of Italy, for more intensive boot camp training. [Get it? Another boot? Like a leitmotif of boots and Italy, and—Mi scusi, I should just shut up now and commence with the cappin’...] "

I thought they were going to have their portraits painted, too, not by a 20 dollar street artist.

FORT Fan
    Yeah, Lotus. I thought this was such a bogus prize compared to the others. But I guess since it was in Italy it was better..?
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And it’s all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And it’s all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time you’ll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause you’re barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

Buon giorno, Bellas!

Molte grazie for all your kind comments. Sorry I have been MIA for the past couple of weeks--I'm finally back home, so I'll be in the forums more.

And thank God, because there's only TWO EPISODES LEFT!!! Can you believe it?

At this point, I' d really hate for any one of the girls to go. *Sigh* At least we still have the orgy to look forward to. That's weird, kind of like "We'll always have Paris" but "We'll always have the orgy." (With cornball jokes like these, are you sure you want me in the forums more? )
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

only two episodes left? are they gonna cut 2 on the final round?

They should have given another shopping spree like at that Louis Vuitton store they were eyeing.

Maybe too expensive? But I suppose maybe the street artist costs a lot of money to get your portrait done? That and/or they ran out of money to sponser a spree

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    only two episodes left? are they gonna cut 2 on the final round?
    I'm not sure exactly how they'll eliminate, Withoutasol, I only know that ANTM is a ten-episode series. Now that Camille finally is gone, I don't want anyone to be eliminated!

Quote Originally Posted by frostelized
    They should have given another shopping spree like at that Louis Vuitton store they were eyeing.

Maybe too expensive? But I suppose maybe the street artist costs a lot of money to get your portrait done? That and/or they ran out of money to sponser a spree
    Maybe European companies are less inclined to pimp out their brands for sponsorship.

I don't know about you, but if I had the choice, I would take April's jewelry spree at H. Stern over sitting for a charcoal sketch any day. It wasn't even a real painting. I kept expecting Yo & Cam's portraits to be those big-headed caricatures that many street artists do, with their little bodies on a tandem bicycle or something.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

hmmm, maybe they'll have a 2 hour finale- cut two in one show

FORT Newbie
    I just have four words HI-LAR-I-OUS!!!!
    You are funnier than the show
    keep up the CAPS!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast