Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You can always tell who.....

um, withoutasol, you know you still rock but you so didn't answer the question

private msg me if you desire

my answer is yes-

but i guess its a social thing because america is a melting pot, and white isn't just "white"

vietnamese people are like that too- there are stereotypes that go along with their answer lol

okay, did i get it wrong? haha-

not afraid to frolic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kismet
    ...all the sudden after that she's half Japanese and Welsh, Irish and something on her fathers side.
    Actually- I thought that response was pretty cool- she didn't say, "Japanese and American" or, "White and Japanese" when the woman specifically asked her about her heritage. She included all of it- not choosing, representing the truth of her mix. I'm a mutt too, most of us are to some degree.

Eventually maybe the demographic forms will catch up with the real world and allow for bi-racial, multi-racial as categories.

Everyone is a mutty mutt

In closing all I want to say is: Go April, you're intriguing, captivating and, like art, you ignite the cerebral side of our souls by making us react and look within Yay!

FORT Regular
    I think April has produced some gorgeous pictures...but it seems like the judges are now divided between their opinions...you can tell that Tyra is full out rooting for her....while Jay doesn't like her anymore..Nigel supports her...and Janice isn't much so anymore....................... ..I think they're also just waiting for Yoanna to mess up...she hasn't produced a flawed picture yet...so they're waiting for that.....and I don't know..Merceds really is too commercial, but that doesnt mean she can't be a model...she could do GAP or AE or Sketchers or something like that...Shandi will be doing runways and high fashion stuff....but yea she's very just one sided...hmmm its so hard

I think you can tell who is go by this: who gets as much airtime as Shandi?? That person is going home! (Now, if they send Shandi home, that will kill my theory.)
    Shaken, not stirred.

Why do you say Jay doesn't like her anymore? I think that Janice still likes her.

Quote Originally Posted by martini
    who gets as much airtime as Shandi??
    Easy. Yoanna.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast